If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quote Please

Options
  • 08-03-2013 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Looking for a quote for both the Rega rp-1 & Rp-3 plus a suitable amp to power it. Am alright for speakers, would need it Shipped to Waterford

Thanks!

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

sarahn11 wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

Looking for a quote for both the Rega rp-1 & Rp-3 plus a suitable amp to power it. Am alright for speakers, would need it Shipped to Waterford

Thanks!
    Hi Sarahn11,

thanks a million for the opportunity to quote - the Regas are really nice kit!

I can do the following:

With the Denon PMA720Ae - excellent quality amplifier including Phono preamp:
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/amplifiers-receivers/denon/pma720ae/deno-pma720-blk

RP1 + PMA720 = £419.95
    RP1 Performance + PMA720 = £479.95
    RP3 + PMA720 = £699.95

Alternatively of course you could go for the excellent Rega Brio amp:
    http://www.whathifi.com/review/rega-brio-r

RP1 + Brio = £718
    RP1 Performance + Brio = £797
    RP3 + Brio = £1039

If you would like to tell us which speakers you are using I'd be better able to advise what amp would be the best match,

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭sarahn11

Hi Sarahn11,

thanks a million for the opportunity to quote - the Regas are really nice kit!

I can do the following:

With the Denon PMA720Ae - excellent quality amplifier including Phono preamp:
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/amplifiers-receivers/denon/pma720ae/deno-pma720-blk

RP1 + PMA720 = £419.95
    RP1 Performance + PMA720 = £479.95
    RP3 + PMA720 = £699.95

Alternatively of course you could go for the excellent Rega Brio amp:
    http://www.whathifi.com/review/rega-brio-r

RP1 + Brio = £718
    RP1 Performance + Brio = £797
    RP3 + Brio = £1039

If you would like to tell us which speakers you are using I'd be better able to advise what amp would be the best match,

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi guys,

Thanks for the quote, I would be interested in the RP-1 and i think the RP-3 is just out of my budget at the moment. Would you have a suggestion for a cheaper amp which wouldnt be a huge stepdown in quality?

Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi guys,

Thanks for the quote, I would be interested in the RP-1 and i think the RP-3 is just out of my budget at the moment. Would you have a suggestion for a cheaper amp which wouldnt be a huge stepdown in quality?

Thanks
    Hi Sarahn11.

You could look at the Marantz PM5004 which is priced at £154.00
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/amplifiers-receivers/marantz/pm5004/mara-pm5004-blk

Although if you could stretch the PMA720 combo would be the one to go for as the PMA720 is at such a cracking price when it is normally priced at £349.95.

Thanks, I'll be in touch

Thanks, I'll be in touch
    Look forward to hearing back form you :)

• Advertisement

Look forward to hearing back form you
    Hi Guys,

Am in a position to order that Rega off you now. Is this quote still applicable or could you send me on an updated one?
    Will need it shipped to Waterford.

Thanks
    Sarah

Hi Guys,

Am in a position to order that Rega off you now. Is this quote still applicable or could you send me on an updated one?
    Will need it shipped to Waterford.

Thanks
    Sarah

Hi Sarah,

Do you still need the amp as well?  And if so what option were you looking at?

I'm sure we can still honor the prices ok :)

Chris

Yes, still looking at the PMA720 and rega rp1 combo & delivery to Waterford.

Cheers guys!

Cheers guys!
    Hi Sarahn11.

Price still stands. Delivery would be £12.99.

You can get us on 0044 333 900 0070 or if you drop me your number in a PM we can give you a shout :)

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Cheers guys!
    Sara,

Yep we still have the PMA720 and the RP1 Combo and we can still honour the £419.95 price and they are a great combo!  - shipping to Waterford would add just £12.95

If you would like to order please just drop us a PM with your contact number and I'll get one of the guys to give you a shout to get the delivery arranged..

Thanks again,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.