Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E-mail from D.I.T Question

Options
  • 08-03-2013 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Received an e-mail from D.I.T. today in relation to my application.

At the bottom it said the following: "Applications with no further information provided may be declined on that basis."

Does this mean that if I don't submit documents with my CAO, my application will be automatically declined? I gave thorough information on my CAO application, and also provided my leaving cert. exam number.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭simon0brien

Received an e-mail from D.I.T. today in relation to my application.

At the bottom it said the following: "Applications with no further information provided may be declined on that basis."

Does this mean that if I don't submit documents with my CAO, my application will be automatically declined? I gave thorough information on my CAO application, and also provided my leaving cert. exam number.

You will need to order another copy of your leaving results and whatever else you need.. It costs 18.50E I think.. But ring up DIT mature access office to straighten things out :P

• Registered Users Posts: 25 BlackYogurt

Why do I need to order another copy? Does providing my exam number not show my exam results?

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭simon0brien

Why do I need to order another copy? Does providing my exam number not show my exam results?

No I don't think so.. I was almost sure they wanted hard photocopies but
    I'm not sure on that :O

• Registered Users Posts: 45 CAOMAN

If you provide your Leaving cert exam number to CAO (years 1985 to current year), they will be able to obtain your results from the State exams Commission in Athlone.

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭Arrow in the Knee

I received an email from DIT aswell last week.

The email seems very vague whether they want information sent to the CAO or not?

As I don't know if they want previous courses that I have done or not.

Any of you's have any experience or thoughts about it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 accguy

Main issue is that if you have not given any information to CAO then to bring it with you. DIT has all information you sent to the CAO. If you have any additional information that is not with CAO bring it to interview.

Advertisement