Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Availed of Pigsback offer - but no voucher!

Options
  • 08-03-2013 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

Hi

I've used Groupon before and had no problems. However last week I signed up for an offer with Pigsback, and got a confirmation email to say that my voucher was ready. Today I was ready to print out my voucher, but no voucher was available either under the "Active Vouchers" or "Pending Vouchers" tab.

My next step was to fill out the support/helpdesk box where I explained my problem. I did get a reply saying they would be in touch as soon as possible but no one has called me so far.

Then i thought I would try to phone them. No contact phone number on the Website so I rang directory enquiries to get the phone number. I have tried this twice today and am just getting a message to say that they are not answering phones at the moment but to leave a message and they will get back to me.... Also something about the mailbox being full which is worrying me.

Have I thrown my money away in trying to avail of this offer? Is it a scam?

Can anyone please help or advise?

Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭galwayjohn89

They'll get back to you and sort it out. I wouldn't worry. I presume you mean pigsback megadeals?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Pigsback has been around for over 10 years now (IIRC), it's definitely not a scam.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Selfheal

Hi

OP here. Yes, I admit I may have over-reacted. No phone number on website and then a full mailbox when you do get through sort of raised a red flag to me. However, am happy to report that they did get back to me by email over the weekend, and I have now been able to access my voucher.

Thanks for the replies

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭EoghanConway

Same happened to me, but when I contacted them they sorted it quickly.

Advertisement