Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Certificate Mock corrections

• 08-03-2013 6:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Just wondering are there many people out there that got their mocks back and found they were corrected terribly ? So far I only got French and Maths back and I've had to send back Chemistry and Irish and there have been problems with Ag Science especially....personally I think its a disgrace, having to pay nearly 100euro for your mocks to be corrected and the job isnt done properly or fairly.......let us know if I'm not the only one!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Kenbob

We got our English and Home Ec back, all the english papers had "hate messages" so to speak written all over them.. The examiner only gave marks to those who had written neatly!! She wrote "DISGRACEFUL" and "UNACCEPTABLE" on some of our scripts! Our teacher sent them back to be re-corrected! Home Economics were badly marked too I was the only one out of a class of twenty people who passed with 80%-which I found after a recheck..It's a joke!

• Registered Users Posts: 34 BarrysTeaBag

Yeah like we got our Irish back today and our teacher wouldnt tell us what we got because she was going to send them straight back....all she said was that everyone failed and one person passed...I failed....and I worked my ass off for that exam !!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 662 ✭✭✭aimzLc2

Don't worry about it! It is known that often they pay young, fresh teachers with no experience marking to correct mocks and they are often not accurate , i would focus on improving on the results that your teacher gives you and use them as a guide , in the leaving cert they will always be marked correctly with a system put in place , so for now just relax :)

Advertisement