Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M4 sling stock, what are they called? Where can you get them?

• 08-03-2013 7:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 205 ✭✭

I'm looking for the best way to sling my m4 and noticed on the tv show Strike Back (great show btw) they use slings that loop around the inside of the stocks of their M4s. I've been looking for them everywhere but can only find slings that attach to the given sling mounts. Does anyone know what they're called or where I can pick one up? Thanks guys :)
    this is a picture of one attached: https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTEY_mV8jrxRkTb-CC9B1OKRQ0rzNq_FJmNmcxIdL497JE5ERmE

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

Believe that is an LE Stock and most Crane Stocks have a similar attachment system

Also, I'm sure many people around these parts have at least one going spare ;)

Hope this helps :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 205 ✭✭stevie4568

Believe that is an LE Stock and most Crane Stocks have a similar attachment system

Also, I'm sure many people around these parts have at least one going spare ;)

Hope this helps :)
    Seals thanks for the reply but I was more talking about the sling itself. I have a crane stock myself, and it does have a slot that accepts these types of slings, but I need to know what the name of these types of slings are.

stevie4568 wrote: »
    Seals thanks for the reply but I was more talking about the sling itself. I have a crane stock myself, and it does have a slot that accepts these types of slings, but I need to know what the name of these types of slings are.

Got it and not sure myself to be honest :o

The DIY solution is a strip of Cordura and a one point sling, done the same for my F2000 and it just works :)

Got it and not sure myself to be honest :o

The DIY solution is a strip of Cordura and a one point sling, done the same for my F2000 and it just works :)

Ah not a bad idea there, i might see what I can rig up with what I have around the house, thanks anyway my man :)

Ah not a bad idea there, i might see what I can rig up with what I have around the house, thanks anyway my man :)

Anytime and just remembered that Airsoft Eire sell a Strike Systems One Point Sling, with an extra attachment piece for LE and fixed MP5 stocks :)

• Advertisement

Oh that's the exact type I was looking for! Thank you good sir!

Oh that's the exact type I was looking for! Thank you good sir!

Excellent and hope it works out well for you :)

Advertisement