Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geting to St Stephens Green

Options
  • 08-03-2013 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭

I hope someone can help me I have to be in St Stephens Green at 9 o clock wednesday morning, and will be there for the day, I will be travelling from offaly. I am wondering what is the best way to get there. I can drive or take the train, but am wondering about parking if I drive, or park at one of the park and rides, but I am not really sure what is the best options. If someone can help me it would be grate. :-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Get the train to heuston and luas into jervis and walk up about 15min to Stephens green, or drive up to red cow park and ride and get luas into jervis stop again, all depends on what time train is from Offaly.

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭tomboylady

If you take the train to Heuston, take the 145 bus from directly outside the train station. It will cost you €2.15 and it stops on the east side of the Green. It'll probably take about 20 minutes depending on the traffic.

Advertisement