Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any major shops open on sunday

Options
  • 08-03-2013 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭

Am considering going to dublin city for the day shopping on sunday and am wondering would any of the major outlets etc be open or would there be a decrease in shops open that day or should i go on saturday

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,367 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

I'd be hard pressed to name a shop that wouldn't be open on Sunday :D

Some may not open till 12 or 1, that's the only thing you'd need to watch out for.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,142 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Am considering going to dublin city for the day shopping on sunday and am wondering would any of the major outlets etc be open or would there be a decrease in shops open that day

12pm to 6pm for most places, some are open earlier than this where in particular are you looking to go?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

I think Lidl and Aldi open at 10 and close at 6

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

99% of the shops and shopping centers will be open from 12-6 or something similar.

To avoid the rush your best bet would be to try to get into the shops before 1

• Registered Users Posts: 9,311 ✭✭✭markpb

Shops in Dundrum start opening at 10am on Sunday although it is probably after 11/12 before they're all open.

• Advertisement
Advertisement