Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subject choices

• 08-03-2013 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

I am making my subject choices for leaving cert soon and I'm having trouble deciding between chemistry or physics and music or construction. I've heard that physics is "impossible" so it's putting me off a bit :p I've heard the same about D.C.G and was wondering if it's a lot harder than tech graph? I'm planning on doing either engineering or primary teaching. :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 893 ✭✭✭ray2012

First of all, don't let other peoples opinions on certain subjects put you off doing them. Everyone finds different subjects easy/difficult. Someone may find Physics almost impossible, while another finds it simple. Everyone is different. My only advice is to choose subjects you like, and enjoy doing. You don't want to be stuck with a subject you find horribly boring for 2 years.

Advertisement