Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rejectionary Art: Kinda like Meshuggah and Jarboe's love child

Options
  • 08-03-2013 11:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭

Only kinda though, and maybe with slightly more obvious jazz influences ;). While the musicianship is terrific, it's the female vocalist who really sets this band apart.

I came across this amazing band recently and was blown away by what I heard. If you're in any way interested in finding new, different, sounds; check these guys out!

And for the Meshuggah fans out there, they've done a fantastic cover of "I", with Morgan Agren on Drums

Enjoy :)!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭black_frosch

Thanks for sharing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

No problem, I'm always happy to help spread the word about underappreciated bands :). I'm constantly on the lookout for new stuff too, so when I find some thanks to someone else I appreciate it too. It's win win for everyone :).

Advertisement