Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MSc in Supply Chain Management

Options
  • 09-03-2013 12:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I am considering doing a masters and am very interested in the above course. Is there anyone that is currently doing the course or has done it in the last few years and would they recommend it? Were there many job opportunities upon completion? I would be looking to do the full time option and would be leaving a job in the UK to do so.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Runner46

Anybody??

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Alfi

Not dong the course but I've applied and got a conditional offer on the course starting in September. Did my research and chatted to some past students about it. Would be happy to forward some of the info I got if you PM me your email.

It seems to be an excellent course with great job opportunities all over the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Runner46

Hi Alfi,

I am actually in the middle of the course and really enjoying it, let me know if you want any info on the course.

Cheers

Haha woops, completely misread the date posted. Good to hear it's going well. If anything comes to mind I'll be in touch.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭thedarksh1te

Runner46 wrote: »
    Hi Alfi,

I am actually in the middle of the course and really enjoying it, let me know if you want any info on the course.

Cheers

Hey Runner
    Are you doing full time or part time? Is there a thesis? Any ideas on jobs at the end?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭number13

Hey Runner
    Are you doing full time or part time? Is there a thesis? Any ideas on jobs at the end?

I m also thinking about doing this course. Any ideas of job prospects , salary at the end

number13 wrote: »
    I m also thinking about doing this course. Any ideas of job prospects , salary at the end

Hey I'm currently doing the course.

Doing it full time, got a job offer in December. I'd say 6 or 7 have jobs lined up so far from the class of 45. No thesis, summer consultancy project which looks interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Funky Monks

Considering taking this course next year, I was just wondering could anyone on the course perhaps PM me with their general impressions of it. Or if any former graduates could comment on their employment prospects after taking the course?

Also I'm coming from a non-business background so if anyone on the course had the reading list that I could look at that would be great

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sevenup!

Hello,I have also got an unconditional offer letter and i am planning to persue this course in M.Sc supply chain.. I am from a B.Tech Mechanical back ground with 4 years of experience in Vendor development and purchase. Can any body tell me what are the job opportunities and chances with this back ground?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sevenup!

Hello, ANY ONE ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 TheSunRise

sorry guys to drag this up

What you recommend for someone with finance degree with no experience in supply chain

Will i go straight to do Master in Supply Chain Management or better to go for H Diploma first then go for master

Advertisement