Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rescindment of Ban.

Options
  • 09-03-2013 1:15am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6

(I can't post in Prison forum)

I have received a permaban for consistently calling out foggy_lad for his posts regarding Irish Rail/ Bus Eireann staff ignoring perverts.

Earlier this week I noticed that he was warned about a post - this post was in the same vein as many of his previously un-warned posts.

I notice tonight that he has been banned following a post wherein he defends his posting claiming that Irish Rail/Bus Eireann staff ingnored and faciliated perverts - see http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=83577630&postcount=35 (ban) and http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=82481675&postcount=29 (original claim).

As it now appears that a decision has been made to ban foggy_lad for such inaccuracies then I believe that my ban for calling him out on his inaccurate posts should be revoked.

Regards,

parsi.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You haven't received any bans, let alone a permaban from C+T.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6 spiralbus

I had to re-reg to post as I was denied access to plead my case in Prison despite the banner notice telling me to do so.

Username = parsi

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

This poster has been banned for re-regging and psting on several forums.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement