Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chest script tattoo

Options
  • 09-03-2013 1:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

Right so I love the look of chest script tats. BUT can anyone pull this off. I have 2 3/4 slevees and I was loking at getting some script lettering across my chest.....but is this a typical **** tattoo ???

? WHAT YA THINK

?
    Also, any good source for lettering ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Right so I love the look of chest script tats. BUT can anyone pull this off. I have 2 3/4 slevees and I was loking at getting some script lettering across my chest.....but is this a typical **** tattoo ???

? WHAT YA THINK

?
    Also, any good source for lettering ?

Hey if you want script get it, once its what you want thats all that matters ;), but just for an idea I myself had a script I liked but instead of getting a script tattoo I worked it into images and it turned into a really unique tattoo that I love, that tells its own story.

For lettering tattoos I do like Rob Mulligans work.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭Slick50

[QUOTE=LostInDharma;83578530Also, any good source for lettering ?[/QUOTE]
    Try calligraphy books, you'll get them in most decent book shops. If not, you'll almost certainly get them in hobby/art/craft type shops.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

www.dafont.com
    Most studios use it

• Registered Users Posts: 11,652 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

I have script on mine, just got a chest plate and worked them together.

My script is "while I breath I hope", its my mothers family coat of arms. Once it means something to you, there is enough reason to get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭murfinho

I have an idea for a chest piece and was mulling over putting some script in amongst the design. I agree with the lads, if it's what you want have at it.

Personally, I don't like the Ghetto style " Bitches be hatin' " type tattoos :) but each to their own right!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭murfinho

Make sure and get the speeling rite

extreme-chest-tattoo_1335183308239619.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭feelpablo

Marty mc fly mentioned Rob Mulligans work so thought ya might like to see an example....pay no heed to the massive nipple!!!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=71648720&postcount=4524

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

murfinho wrote: »
    Make sure and get the speeling rite
    maybe he used to be a member of the Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers??

Advertisement