Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW29 Matchday Thread...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 208 ✭✭Rastadoyle

Lemlin wrote: »
    Yep, it really showed yesterday that the top teams weren't in action. Quite a boring, low scoring day.

I'm hoping Bunn may sneak a bonus point after reading this on Twitter:

1. Mark Bunn (Norwich) made more saves than any other goalkeeper today (six) including three from close range - another league high.

Boruc will prob get bonuses for peno save and clean sheet. Altho in the past we have seen keepers not getting bonuses for that

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

sissoko and cisse start for newcastle a goal each please

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Newcastle: Elliot; Debuchy, S.Taylor, Yanga-Mbiwa, Santon; Cabaye (c), Tiote; Gutierrez, Sissoko, Gouffran; Cisse. Subs: Harper, Haidara, Perch, Anita, Obertan, Marveaux, Campbell.

Stoke: Begovic; Cameron, Shawcross (c), Wilson, Wilkinson; Shotton, Whelan, Nzonzi, Walters; Jerome, Crouch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,734 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Have Sissoko but would prefer Debuchy to get a long overdue goal today. Has been very attacking lately

Liverpool team to face Spurs: Jones, Johnson, Enrique, Agger, Carragher, Lucas, Gerrard, Downing, Coutinho, Sturridge, Suarez

#THFC Team: Lloris, Walker, Dawson, Vertonghen, Assou-Ekotto, Parker, Livermore, Sigurdsson, Dembele, Bale & Defoe

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 221 ✭✭Mr. Wong

No Lennon!! **** **** **** **** ****!

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Moon Dice

Lads whats the best site for following games? Fairly detailed and quick. The Sky sports one doesnt work at work. No flash player here

Moon Dice wrote: »
    Lads whats the best site for following games? Fairly detailed and quick. The Sky sports one doesnt work at work. No flash player here
    Follow the match threads on here.

jones in goal for liverpool is a major plus for those of you that have captained bale.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,225 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

jones in goal for liverpool is a major plus for those of you that have captained bale.

Came here to say the exact same thing :pac:

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Advertisement

Came here to say the exact same thing :pac:

every dog has his day this could be his:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

I'm still comfortable with my decision to drop Townsend for Sissoko this weekend.

he'd been dropped, QPR had won, I didn't think Harry would change a winning team and who'd have thought QPR would get 3 the way they've been not scoring...nevermind Townsend being involved in 3.

annoyed, but it was a 50/50 that went a bit wrong.

ah well.

SlickRic wrote: »
    I'm still comfortable with my decision to drop Townsend for Sissoko this weekend.

he'd been dropped, QPR had won, I didn't think Harry would change a winning team and who'd have thought QPR would get 3 the way they've been not scoring...nevermind Townsend being involved in 3.

annoyed, but it was a 50/50 that went a bit wrong.

ah well.

In your position Id have done the same. Its really unlucky though only he was dropped the previous week Id have got townsend in went with hoillet instead but hes 1.2 more expensive so not a great cheap 5th mid long term.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Suarez goal Enrique assist

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Suarez goal Enrique assist 😰😰😰😰

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

1-0 Stoke, Walters penalty (no assist, he was fouled himself). Fair balls to him for taking it with the two recent penalty misses.

Really need a Newcastle goal and not from Sissoko.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,913 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Mr. Wong wrote: »
    Really need a Newcastle goal from Sissoko.

same here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

1-1 Cabaye, not sure who got the assist, missed the build-up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Devia

Damnit, was really depending on that Stoke CS. Ah well, have Suarez captain and Enrique so could be worse.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,819 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

1-1 Cabaye, not sure who got the assist, missed the build-up.

Sissoko got the assist

Bale assist!!

• Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭Who_8_Paul?

Sweet, at least an assist for captain Bale and no Liverpool clean sheet now too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Today is going great. Sissoko assist, Enrique assist, captain Bale assist and Suarez goal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Ha Ha, Bale sticking it up those Liverpool fans booing him for getting butted by Gerrard, I reckon he'll score in the second half now as well that they've made him angry.

Today is going great. Sissoko assist, Enrique assist, captain Bale assist and Suarez goal.

Not gaining any ground though as most people have 2/3 of them atleast.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Cisse goal there, Marveaux assist

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

Have all of the above as well, should hit about 40 for the week, which should be a decent enough score

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Cissé goal, Marveaux assist. I had just put a stream on and within 2 minutes he'd scored. I had thought it was Sissoko at first though. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

iMuse wrote: »

Not gaining any ground though as most people have 2/3 of them atleast.

This week even a couple of points extra could make a huge difference.

Advertisement