Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ke$ha - Live at the Marquee - 3rd July 2013

Options
  • 09-03-2013 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi was just wondering about the seating at live at the marquee. Because I'm a huge Ke$ha fan nd wud love to see her live. Also was wondering about the security since its in a marquee would it be safe.

Any answers welcome
    Thanks!:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭sabrewulf

I saw her in Dublin two years ago (at the point). Security did not seem much stricter than usual. Some dodgy people at the venue, which I reckon you will always find on gigs of this music category, but all in all very peaceful from what I've seen. Expect a very young audience.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 JJBEEFSTEW

Thanks For Your Reply! I Think I'll Buy The Tickets So! (Sorry This Reply Is So Late I Kinda Forgot About It!) :D

• Registered Users Posts: 43 MatthewMonster

I'm going to this gig, really can't wait! I'm not a massive Ke$ha fan, but I think it'll be interesting to see her live! Plus I quite like her new album, some tracks on that are exceptional.

Has anyone been to live at the marquee before as I would like to know about the seating because it looks far away from the stage. Also is this Ke$has only tour date for Ireland or will there be more dates added?

I'd say that there will be another European leg, it has the appearance of a "promo tour" about it. I think she'll be back next season.

• Advertisement

Oh thanks for your help. I hope she does a show at the O2. Even though last time she came to ireland she only did a small festival in dublin. Ah well I'll just hav to wait! :D

I hope she does, at least. She's going on a proper tour in the US the month after (with one of my favourite bands supporting :( ) so I think there'll be another leg.

Here's hoping! :)

Advertisement