Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Golden Egg Studio Portlaoise Laois

• 09-03-2013 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi All,

Anyone got feedback on golden egg studio's Portlaoise? Has anyone used the studio or what do they think of things in general there?

Cheers
    Joe

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 334 ✭✭peter05

Hi Joe,

There is plenty of info and samples on their facebook page maybe have a listen there. You can bring your own mix engineer I gather if you feel more comfortable working that way and just rent the space for the time needed.

It is based upon an SSL console so I gather you will be safe.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 JosephKavanagh

Hi Peter,

Thanks a million. Ya I heard the samples they sound great! Hard to get feedback from artists who used the studio however..

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Ladyjane8219

Hi Joe,
    I recorded an album out there last year after a friend recommended them. Fab studio in fab location. The engineer Brian is sound out and really knows his stuff, and Ollie, the owner ,couldn't do enough for us. They've a great set up there. we were delighted with the sound, and the price was good. They even sorted out the mastering, cd duplication , artwork for album etc for us. perfect! we're hoping to do more stuff there soon. Call in to have a chat with them if your undecided!

Advertisement