Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Energie Gym Drogheda

Options
  • 09-03-2013 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Does anyone know how much it is for a day pass for Energie Gym? I just want an hours workout, so is this possible? I'm a student also if this makes a difference!
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭macadam

lizlemon16 wrote: »
    Does anyone know how much it is for a day pass for Energie Gym? I just want an hours workout, so is this possible? I'm a student also if this makes a difference!
    Cheers

Best class in Drogheda will be at RawfitnessIreland Paul Dolan he is based in what used to be The boyne health studio, its next door to the esso garage opposite The Lourdes Church

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭Rossin

afaik energie isnt payg, aura is the only gym that is(i think), 7e peak time, 5e off peak(during the day, not weekends)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Energie Fitness Drogheda

Hi lizlemon16, we'd be delighted to offer you your first visit free to try out the facilities here at énergie fitness. Just call us on 9807122 to arrange this. Hope to see you soon :)

Advertisement