Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamesweek 30 Transfers.

• 09-03-2013 1:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,307 ✭✭✭Invincible

With United home to Reading, might get some Evra in for next week, see how their game goes tomorrow though.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭qwabercd

Probably cisse out for rvp. Gives me a headache on who to bech,sissoko being the cheapest of my front 8.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

haven't gone through the matchday thread yet and it's probably mentioned in there but Fellaini got booked today, i think that puts him on 9 now so one more booking before march 31st (i think) gets him a 2 match ban, just something to bear in mind for anyone who took him out for gw 29 and planned to bring him back, or indeed for anyone who still has him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Looking at Michu, his point haul is pretty frustrating, he gets a big haul of points, then becomes quiet, his consistency has a lot to be desired as of late, don't like his run of fixtures either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

Probably De Gea in for Begovic, depending on United's result on Saturday. If Federici is long term injured I might need to do him instead but would prefer just to play De Gea for the rest of the season and save the transfer. Don't like wasting one on a sub keeper with all these juicy DGW's coming up. Anyone know when they are due to be rescheduled?

Everton and Arsenal are both set for GW33. Will be looking to get Fellaini in for that and possibly Baines. Today's result was a blip, I expect Everton to fight for 5th spot and the Arsenal game is crucial for that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Hogey007 wrote: »
    haven't gone through the matchday thread yet and it's probably mentioned in there but Fellaini got booked today, i think that puts him on 9 now so one more booking before march 31st (i think) gets him a 2 match ban, just something to bear in mind for anyone who took him out for gw 29 and planned to bring him back, or indeed for anyone who still has him.

According to Fantasy Football Cheat it's 14 April.
    If a player accumulates ten cautions between the opening day of the playing season and the second Sunday of April in the same season, he will be suspended automatically for two matches.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭POKERKING

Tarabt out for anyone, has been a disaster since I got him!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

he was shocking today and got booed off the pitch moyes could even leave him out. Ive a few everton supporting mates and they say hes been dreadful since the new year.

Looking at Michu, his point haul is pretty frustrating, he gets a big haul of points, then becomes quiet, his consistency has a lot to be desired as of late, don't like his run of fixtures either.

He hasnt returned higher than 3 pts in an away game since Arsenal Dec 1. At 8.5 hes definetly at his maximum price now as people will offload to get in other DGW mids.If you got him at 6.5 still worth keeping for home games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,341 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

Either Lambert or Benteke out for RVP. Most likely Lambert.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Moon Dice

POKERKING wrote: »
    Same as me. He has done nothing and wasn't even on the bench today :mad::confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

he was shocking today and got booed off the pitch moyes could even leave him out. Ive a few everton supporting mates and they say hes been dreadful since the new year.

Dreaming of Chelsea is putting him off his game.My team is pretty solid and I can't see where changes need to be made so I might hold fire 'til the DGW.

The decimation of people's teams this week hasn't affected me with just the surprise of Clyne not playing leaving me short.Fellaini,Walcott & RVP are still in my squad.

Michu was unlucky not to score today & I fear that if I get rid,he'll start gathering points again.If I do decide to transfer him out,then who to get in?

i trasnferred him out this week for sissoko, had planed to bring back mata next week and fellaini the week after but not going to bother with fellaini now with that suspension looming over him and as you say, his poor performance today. might look at ya ya toure instead when city's dgw is announced.

i trasnferred him out this week for sissoko, had planed to bring back mata next week and fellaini the week after but not going to bother with fellaini now with that suspension looming over him and as you say, his poor performance today. might look at ya ya toure instead when city's dgw is announced.
    ye yaya and silva would be decent options for a city dgw. With city winning today their dgw will defo not be gw33 as they will have an fa cup semi that weekend now.

ye yaya and silva would be decent options for a city dgw. With city winning today their dgw will defo not be gw33 as they will have an fa cup semi that weekend now.

it would be nice if they got another decent game on the same week as ttheir second game will be wigan at home. I've kept zab for that reason and will def look at getting in more for that gameweek, can't really touch their strikers at the moment but yeah one of or even both yaya and silva would be nice for a dgw. getting back in mata for this week as their next 3 fixtures are good but after that (also depending on their dgw timing) i might get rid of him then as their last few fixtures are tricky and he hasn't been as good lately.

it would be nice if they got another decent game on the same week as ttheir second game will be wigan at home. I've kept zab for that reason and will def look at getting in more for that gameweek, can't really touch their strikers at the moment but yeah one of or even both yaya and silva would be nice for a dgw. getting back in mata for this week as their next 3 fixtures are good but after that (also depending on their dgw timing) i might get rid of him then as their last few fixtures are tricky and he hasn't been as good lately.
    thinking the same with mata the sooner the better they go out of the europa league

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 499 ✭✭Roonbox

POKERKING wrote: »

same as this, cant understand why he's not getting his game..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 981 ✭✭✭amber69

Thinking of Townsend for Puncheon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

He hasnt returned higher than 3 pts in an away game since Arsenal Dec 1. At 8.5 hes definetly at his maximum price now as people will offload to get in other DGW mids.If you got him at 6.5 still worth keeping for home games.

Interesting stat, will hold on to him for another week or two though, I want to see how he does vs. Arsenal and as well as that I need to find a suitable replacement and pick someone finding form, if Michu does not meet expectations next week... I already have Bale, Walcott and Sissoko, so will probably look at Gerrard again or Lampard even.

Roonbox wrote: »
    same as this, cant understand why he's not getting his game..

They have won the 2 games without him.

townsend at 4.4 is surely a nice cheap option for any of those he went with the strong 7 and 1 cheap midfielder option for midfield/forwards and now finds themselves with guthrie/marveaux/puncheon rarely playing.

I suppose the only problem is you're wasting a transfer on a player you're not going to use too often but QPR's fixtures aren't bad and as has been pointed out, teams with things to play for still always seem to do more.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

What lower table teams are going to have a DGW now? Am I right in thinking West Han and Wigan?

Need a cheap defender this week to free up cash so might as well go with one from those teams to have a DGW player for future weeks.

my intention was always to bring gerrard in for this gw and then put mata back in next week, next 3 fixtures west ham (h) southampton (a) and sunderland (h) and then review his place depending on when his dgw is scheduled for, maybe bringing in an arsenal player for their dgw in gw 33.

But wondering now if it's worth wasting transfers on and if maybe i'd be better off just bringing in cazorla now? swansea (a) reading (h) and west brom (a) before the dgw of Norwich (h) and everton (h)

I sligthly prefer Mata's next 3 fixtures over cazorla's but cazorla surely faces no risk of rotation and if i do it now i save a transfer. it'd be much easier if i knew wehn chelsea's extra game was going to be.

Anyone else considering similar or is anyone who had mata getting him back in?

Lemlin wrote: »
    What lower table teams are going to have a DGW now? Am I right in thinking West Han and Wigan?

Need a cheap defender this week to free up cash so might as well go with one from those teams to have a DGW player for future weeks.

yeah just those 2, west ham's fixtures aren't too bad, all their away games are terrible but 4 home games are west brom, wigan, newcastle and reading plus the man utd game that will be the dgw, but if that falls on a week they have an away game it doesn't look very appealing as it their only decent away game is southampton.

if you don't already have norwich cover turner at 4.2 is a great shout, 4 home games are against, swansea, villa, reading, west brom, plus some ok-ish away games at sunderland, villa and stoke (city and arsenal away their remaining 2 games)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭Santi101

As an Arsenal fan, I really feel Walcott is a must for the remaining games of the season, especially the next 4 or 5. His price is dropping but I wont be joining those people in getting rid.

Bale is obviously a must but I can see him slowing down a bit as Spurs' fixtures get harder.

I'm wondering if Rooney is worth a punt? I know theres some tension there but he should play alot of games between now and May, think he's on the brink of some very good form. Reading home coming next week.

yeah just those 2, west ham's fixtures aren't too bad, all their away games are terrible but 4 home games are west brom, wigan, newcastle and reading plus the man utd game that will be the dgw, but if that falls on a week they have an away game it doesn't look very appealing as it their only decent away game is southampton.

if you don't already have norwich cover turner at 4.2 is a great shout, 4 home games are against, swansea, villa, reading, west brom, plus some ok-ish away games at sunderland, villa and stoke (city and arsenal away their remaining 2 games)

I have Bunn but I'm contemplating De Gea in and expect him to play most matches so Turner would be a good option alright.

I need to free up .1 million to afford De Gea so Davies or Hill to Turner would be a decent move.

I was looking at Wigan and maybe thinking about Figueroa but then they keep very few clean sheets.

I have Bunn but I'm contemplating De Gea in and expect him to play most matches so Turner would be a good option alright.

I need to free up .1 million to afford De Gea so Davies or Hill to Turner would be a decent move.

I was looking at Wigan and maybe thinking about Figueroa but then they keep very few clean sheets.
    yeah figuero is a decent shout buT their extra game will be away to city so you're not really getting the benefit of a dgw as such. and as you say they rarely keep clean sheets. If you do go for de gea then i think turner is your best bet as you'll still have norwich cover for those 4 nice looking home games.

De gea is due to rise tonight though i'd imagine as he's on 99% so if you're only scraping enough you might need to move on that now (or after today's game anyway)

I would of liked to have brought in de gea for begovic too but i need my transfer elsewhere this week so with de gea rising to 5.6 tonight i may just bring in szczesny at 5.3 next week for begovic as arenal are at home to reading and have some nice fixtures along with a dgw of 2 home matches.

yeah figuero is a decent shout buT their extra game will be away to city so you're not really getting the benefit of a dgw as such. and as you say they rarely keep clean sheets. If you do go for de gea then i think turner is your best bet as you'll still have norwich cover for those 4 nice looking home games.

De gea is due to rise tonight though i'd imagine as he's on 99% so if you're only scraping enough you might need to move on that now (or after today's game anyway)

I would of liked to have brought in de gea for begovic too but i need my transfer elsewhere this week so with de gea rising to 5.6 tonight i may just bring in szczesny at 5.3 next week for begovic as arenal are at home to reading and have some nice fixtures along with a dgw of 2 home matches.

I'm looking at Monreal for the DGW, and there's no way I'd have two Arsenal defenders in my team. Arsenal are away to Swansea next week. It's United who are home to Reading.

Thanks for the tip re the rise. I don't keep much of an eye on Fiso.

I'm looking at Monreal for the DGW, and there's no way I'd have two Arsenal defenders in my team. Arsenal are away to Swansea next week. It's United who are home to Reading.

Thanks for the tip re the rise. I don't keep much of an eye on Fiso.

oh when i was talking about arsenal at home to reading next week I was actually talking about my next gameweek transfer but i just phrased it badly, I have plans for my current transfer which will bring the player in for gw 30 so can't get de gea in for that without a -4, so i meant that my transfer for the following week i might use it to bring in sczczesny for gw 31 at home to reading, but yeah if you're getting in monreal you're covered for arsenal so go for de gea.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Just to confirm, is the only scheduled DGW so far GW33 with Arsenal vs. Everton? Just trying to figure out when I need to bank a transfer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭darego

easy one this week for me. bego out, de gea in

Advertisement