Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vantastival 2013 - 3rd -5th May

Options
  • 09-03-2013 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭

Just saw the first lineup announcement & I can't wait!

First festival of the season, and one of the best small festivals going.. really friendly crowd and great selection of bands & stuff to do..

Announced so far:

Damien Dempsey | And So I Watch You From Afar | Jerry Fish | Altan | R.S.A.G. | Tupelo | The Cujo Family | The Barley Mob | Mark Geary | Oddsocks | Nanu Nanu | Daithi |Cat Dowling | The Trampz | SOSB |In Their Thousands | Raglans | Multiverse | Elaine Mai | Rachel Sermanni | Carried By Waves | Ocho | The Inishowen Gospel Choir | Mojo Gogo | Swords | Solar Taxi | Decomposing In Paris | Wicker Bones | Choice | Empire Saints | Willow Sea | Gypsi Swing | Color//Sound | Rachel Austin | We Town Criers | Moo | This Side Up | The Statics | The Eskies | CFIT | The Boo Box | Kerouac | The Blue Choir | Icarus Rising | Super Turbo Ninja Club | Protobaby | Kodakid | Connor Hutcheon | Yossarian Lives | Third Smoke | Torann | The Radioactive Grandma | Crow Black Chicken | Leaving Las Vegas | Indica | Hassle Merchants | The Stony Brokes | The Dead Heavys | Juliet's Rescue | Familiar Creatures | Morgan MacIntyre | Fia Rua | Abandcalledboy | Tongue Bundle | The Midnight Union Band | Brendan Flynn | The Northern Drones | Sophie Coyle & The Cops | Rob and Mossy | My Tribe Your Tribe | Raw Dawgs | Race The Flux

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Hopefully can go for ASIWYFA and Race the Flux.

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Saruwatari

Never evem heard of this but seems pretty deadly, what's it comparable to size-wize?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

Not sure what the capacity is .. maybe 1500-2000?

Site is small enough that everything is in easy walking distance, but there's several stages so you'll always find something to suit the vibe..

The main tent probably holds 3-400 I'd say..

Cheap start to the season too - there's no bars, so you bring your own booze :)

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭blueshed

UsedToWait wrote: »
    Not sure what the capacity is .. maybe 1500-2000?

Site is small enough that everything is in easy walking distance, but there's several stages so you'll always find something to suit the vibe..

The main tent probably holds 3-400 I'd say..

Cheap start to the season too - there's no bars, so you bring your own booze :)

had a small bar last year but still a BYOB festival, great little festival with nice crowd.
    some thing for everybody, family area to the DnB area.

was pretty cold last year at night time so bring plenty of warm clothes.

Advertisement