Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mid 7'' Tablet won't connect to wifi?

Options
  • 09-03-2013 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I bought a cheap 7'' tablet from focalprice which was treading on BA. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056859003

The tablets looks fine and starts up no problem but it just will not connect to wifi it just keeps saying connecting and authenticating, i thought it was my router so i turned off the security but it still won't connect,

I then went to a friends to check on there wifi and no joy still the same. i was looking through the BA tread and nobody seems to have had this problem with the tablet.

I know tis a cheap tablet and all that but still wouldn't mind getting it working,

Do you think this is a problem with the tablet or is there any other settings that i am forgetting to do (new to tablets so don't know much about them)

Any ideas?

Comments

Advertisement