Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoos Cork

Options
  • 09-03-2013 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, I am thinking of getting a second tattoo soon enough , have one on the right side of my back and want to get a religious portrait on the left side. I got the last tattoo done in tattoo zoo but was thinking about a new place i have heard of called arty tattoo which is located around the corner from leisureplex . I was wondering if anyone has got a tattoo from there or knows someone who has , any feedback would be very much appreciated, cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Dermighty wrote: »

Was there really any need for that? :rolleyes:, the op was simply asking people if they had any experiences of the place. If you have nothing worthwhile to contribute why contribute at all.

As for the ops question do you mean ArtiTattoo? If so I like a lot of there stuff on there facebook some of the work is top class but not all of it. all depends on what style etc you are looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Graz94

Was there really any need for that? :rolleyes:, the op was simply asking people if they had any experiences of the place. If you have nothing worthwhile to contribute why contribute at all.

As for the ops question do you mean ArtiTattoo? If so I like a lot of there stuff on there facebook some of the work is top class but not all of it. all depends on what style etc you are looking for.

Cheers for that appreciate it

So a link to a search result which yields their website and facebook page as the top two results, respectively, isn't worthwhile? (<
    rhetorical question)

Dermighty wrote: »
    So a link to a search result which yields their website and facebook page as the top two results, respectively, isn't worthwhile? (<
    rhetorical question)

It clearly wasnt worthwhile since they already knew the studio were asking for people experiences of it and there opinion they didnt ask for links to websites or facebook you were clearly trying to be smart then and are again now and failing on both counts :rolleyes:.

Anyways op Im sure if anyone has been they will gladly let you know of there experiences of the studio, but going by portfolios they seem good.

• Advertisement

It clearly wasnt worthwhile since they already knew the studio were asking for people experiences of it and there opinion they didnt ask for links to websites or facebook you were clearly trying to be smart then and are again now and failing on both counts :rolleyes:.

Well I hardly failed to be smart if you're putting in a rolleyes smiley and complaining about me being smart...

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Knock it off now guys.

Dermighty the poster hadn't asked for the website, they asked:
    Graz94 wrote: »
    I was wondering if anyone has got a tattoo from there or knows someone who has , any feedback would be very much appreciated, cheers.
    so the LMGTFY link was a bit smart arsed alright. No harm in that if it's clear you're joking, but there's no need for bickering.

Knock it off now guys.

Dermighty the poster hadn't asked for the website, they asked:

so the LMGTFY link was a bit smart arsed alright. No harm in that if it's clear you're joking, but there's no need for bickering.

In fairness Damo it clearly wasn't a joke, this forum is known for being friendly and helpful for people looking for advice and opinions on studios/artists etc unlike a lot of forums on boards I'd rather it stay that way rather than have people displaying unpleasant characteristics, jokes are always more than welcome in my eyes:).

But point taken I'll drop it, and hopefully someone from Cork can be helpful to the op :).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

It clearly wasnt worthwhile

I'd never seen it before, and I thought it was funny. So worthwhile, if smarmy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

I'd never seen it before, and I thought it was funny. So worthwhile, if smarmy.

Worthwhile to you, but not worthwhile with regards to the topic of the thread itself, in fairness.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Worthwhile to you, but not worthwhile with regards to the topic of the thread itself, in fairness.

unlike what we are all doing now? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭legspin

Does anyone else have any idea what shop Dave Barry might operate out of in Cork. I've tried messaging him on facebook but in fairness I'm not sure I'd reply to an unsolicited message there anyway.

Advertisement