Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

soursop

Options
  • 09-03-2013 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭

does anyone know where i could find some soursop fruit or juice in ireland?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭Mrs Fox

Try the Asian or Oriental stores near you. I'm not sure about fresh soursop but I know they did stock up Yeo's brand soursop drink in cartons.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 sabinaoc

This can be got in Ireland but needs to be ordered by fyffes as there is no demand for ,if any one interested here is the number 018872700 hopefully it will come on the market as it has a lot of health benefits

• Registered Users Posts: 3 cushendall

Hi all I recieved my 2 sour Sop today from Total produce in Dublin. it cost 50 euro. ring Kevin Hardie in fyffes 01 8872700.
    If you order it on a Wednesday Kevin can have it by Friday.. They were most helpful. So here goes.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,269 ✭✭✭squonk

Is that €25 each? That's a bit steep isn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,777 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

I was just going to mention that Total Produce, Smithfield Fruit Market in Dublin have it. 7kg boxes were €60 a couple of months ago.

• Advertisement

squonk wrote: »
    Is that €25 each? That's a bit steep isn't it?

I know, and agree with you. yes its 25 each. it has to come a long long way Ecuador.
    if it helps with the health property in it? Its worth every penny!

If your interested,Payaya is also very good. you can eat the seeds 4 a day. freezes good too. look it up on the internet.

Advertisement