Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best smartphone

Options
  • 09-03-2013 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭

which is the best smartphone to get the iphone 4/4s or 5? or nexus with regards to cost and functions

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Nexus is cheaper and has more functions.

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Lelantos

which is the best smartphone to get the iphone 4/4s or 5? or nexus with regards to cost and functions
    Surely using iPhone & smartphone in the same sentence is an oxymoron.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

There is no best, it's all about what features appeal to you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭Thunderbird2

I have the 4s and its used for everything !
    The iPhone 5 doesn't appeal to me :/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

It depends on so much including how the phone feels to you in your hands, screen size preferred, what you do with the phone (gaming and or browsing), what operating system you prefer. They all do the same thing in the end.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Hunter Mahan

I reckon you would be better off writing down what you want and need from a smartphone and then people can point you in the right direction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭Thunderbird2

They all do the same thing in the end.[/Quote]
    For me it depends on how well the device performs the task. Many android phones tend to freeze a lot . The S3 is the only one I haven't seen freeze

For me it depends on how well the device performs the task. Many android phones tend to freeze a lot . The S3 is the only one I haven't seen freeze

That's a bit of a generalisation. It depends whether the device is high or low end . A low end Android device can be awful but a high end device can be beautiful. Just like a iPhone 3GS versus a 4s or 5

• Registered Users Posts: 16,673 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

They all do the same thing in the end.
    For me it depends on how well the device performs the task. Many android phones tend to freeze a lot . The S3 is the only one I haven't seen freeze[/QUOTE]
    Some of the budget Android phones are nasty, admittedly. My Nexus 4 has been superb though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Lelantos

Some of the budget Android phones are nasty, admittedly. My Nexus 4 has been superb though.[/Quote]
    Does your nexus freeze?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭carlowplayer

would would the costs for each of them here in ireland be mainly iphone 4/4s and 5. i guess i want one that has all of the functions of a regular phone alongside reliable and fast internet acces,sensitive touchscreen and apps that can be useful towards running my busy schedule.

would would the costs for each of them here in ireland be mainly iphone 4/4s and 5. i guess i want one that has all of the functions of a regular phone alongside reliable and fast internet acces,sensitive touchscreen and apps that can be useful towards running my busy schedule.

Anything from free to 600 euro depending on network, plan, bill pay, pre pay or sim only.

Advertisement