Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Random Lego chatter!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭PaddyFagan

RGARDINR wrote: »
    28th January 19:57 order information has been transmitted to DPD. DPD data Centre.

29 January 0:31 in transit. Puurs (Be) Belgium.

That's for the mandalorian set above. Medieval blacksmith set is in same position but all done on the 1st February.

Parcel buddies - my mandalorian shipped at the same time, and arrived a Purrs a few minutes later (further back in the truck?) and is still there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭RGARDINR

PaddyFagan wrote: »
    Parcel buddies - my mandalorian shipped at the same time, and arrived a Purrs a few minutes later (further back in the truck?) and is still there.

Haha go over and tell the driver to get a move on pls.

Haha go over and tell the driver to get a move on pls.
    This is the way to Ireland, thanks Bud. :D

Paddy

This is the way to Ireland, thanks Bud. :D

Paddy

Says in transit Athlone 18.38. So hopefully next 2 days.

Says in transit Athlone 18.38. So hopefully next 2 days.

Mine jumped straight to out for delivery in Naas - so I might get it today :D

Paddy

• Advertisement

Mine jumped straight to out for delivery in Naas - so I might get it today :D

Paddy

Ahhh you may be lucky so. Mine still in Athlone when I look at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭brianomc

The Razorcrest/Mandalorian Bounty Hunter ship is back in stock and available now

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

brianomc wrote: »
    The Razorcrest/Mandalorian Bounty Hunter ship is back in stock and available now
    Hah, was coming back here to post the same thing. Limited to 1 per order as well (accidentally double clicked and got a small fright as I thought I missed it AGAIN!).

Mad it's already gone.

They must be getting sets back in limited quantities. I've missed the Spring lantern festival twice this week.

• Advertisement

They must be getting sets back in limited quantities. I've missed the Spring lantern festival twice this week.

Hoping the flower bouquet comes back in stock in next few days myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,494 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

Medieval blacksmith just arrived. Must be a record.

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

Mad it's already gone.
    My order went straight to back order. I've waited this long so I don't really mind.

Well my lego fix arrived today. Funny mandalorian was sent 2 days before the Blacksmith set and both arrived in same delivery there 10 mins ago.

Draco wrote: »
    My order went straight to back order. I've waited this long so I don't really mind.

Sure once you get it in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭creativedrinker

Would anyone know why the boat in a bottle is 69.99 in Germany and 83.61 here?

Does Germany have a lower vat?

I ended up on the german site by mistake and noticed it.

Medieval blacksmith just arrived. Must be a record.

That is very quick! Mine is still in Belgium

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

is a mysterious observation that we see that happen often when comparing Germany price vs other markets like Denmark/Netherlands. Believe it or not that buying lego in Denmark is usually more expensive than buying in UK in £ :pac:

Often you see people talk about the same topic at brickset, and always remains inconclusive.

I actually got ship in the bottle in Germany specifically because of the price difference ha

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

and oh the Sonic set is approved and also the Starry Night:

57731_Picture1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,494 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

That is very quick! Mine is still in Belgium

I'm shocked it's here. It was only ordered Monday. Used to think under two weeks was decent from them.

• Advertisement

Two quick observations on the Mandalorian.
    1. The child is tiny, but super cute. I’ll need an armed guard to keep my teenagers from kidnapping him.
    2. There is more than 1 of some of the numbered bags, eg there are 2x bag 2. Caused me some panic

542084.jpeg

I'm shocked it's here. It was only ordered Monday. Used to think under two weeks was decent from them.

They did have it down to about a week there for awhile last year after they changed to DPD. Looks like they've fixed whatever covid/Brexit delays they were having. My order is in Athlone as of yesterday so hopefully I'll have it today!

• Registered Users Posts: 68,807 ✭✭✭✭L1011

It does, currently 15 vs 21 due to temporary reductions in both countries. It doesn't explain that difference though

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

[*]There is more than 1 of some of the numbered bags, eg there are 2x bag 2. Caused me some panic
    [/LIST]

Really cute.

The duplicate bag numbering is common practice. You'll see it a lot in sets with lots of pieces. Usually a big bag and a smaller bag. The big numbered bag may even have another bag inside it.

Bit the bullet and just ordered 4 sets of the lego roses as the flower bouquet still isn't in stock. I ordered the black widow helicopter chase as well and MF set ninjago 2019. There doing well out of me this wk.

Bit the bullet and just ordered 4 sets of the lego roses as the flower bouquet still isn't in stock. I ordered the black widow helicopter chase as well and MF set ninjago 2019. There doing well out of me this wk.

It's a viscous cycle! My sets arrived today. Delighted, will probably order the Ninjago city Gardens next week. Sold a pile of stuff on adverts earlier so feel I should replenish ASAP

It's a viscous cycle! My sets arrived today. Delighted, will probably order the Ninjago city Gardens next week. Sold a pile of stuff on adverts earlier so feel I should replenish ASAP
    Ahhh nice that set looks super sweet as well. Will look class when you make it. Cool that other sets arrived for you. Ha I might of left ordering other sets a tad late for Sunday wk but hopefully not as other sets I ordered came v fast in the end. Shame actually when you look up the lego event that the free lego ninjago set spend over 40 is í store only. Bit not fair when no stores over here or you would think that they would have the In store offer for online as well especially during lockdown in a lot of countries and stores closed.

Ahhh nice that set looks super sweet as well. Will look class when you make it. Cool that other sets arrived for you. Ha I might of left ordering other sets a tad late for Sunday wk but hopefully not as other sets I ordered came v fast in the end. Shame actually when you look up the lego event that the free lego ninjago set spend over 40 is í store only. Bit not fair when no stores over here or you would think that they would have the In store offer for online as well especially during lockdown in a lot of countries and stores closed.

I didn't know there was a Ninjago offer. Being honest, I'm not a massive Ninjago fan but the larger sets look class. Picked up the temple of Airjitsu during the week as well so I may bite the bullet and pick the 3 Ninjago city sets up now.

I didn't know there was a Ninjago offer. Being honest, I'm not a massive Ninjago fan but the larger sets look class. Picked up the temple of Airjitsu during the week as well so I may bite the bullet and pick the 3 Ninjago city sets up now.

I like ninjago sets more for the minifigures but could not afford the massive sets you will be getting be they will be class. More it's just a small set spend 40 but free lego stuff is good. Free Lloyd's quad bike and minifigure

• Advertisement

I was watching a YouTube video looks like this will be a free set down the line.

Advertisement