Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newborn not sleeping at night

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Fly59

Well done on the swaddling and the soother, 5 hours sleep is amazing! I'd advise against supplementing with formula, I also did this under hospital's advice and worked so hard to then wean DD off it. Avoid all the hassle of sterilising and bottles, so much hard work! You're doing the hard work now in bf, and it'll all pay off and become so easy in no time. I found once I rested during the daytime naps too, I could keep going easier. I used a toddler bed rail on the side of our bed, and I fed my DD lying down, then we'd both drift off for a nap. I'd just have the duvet over me and have her between me and the bed rail. She's now using the bed rail on her own little bed :)

Advertisement