Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus from town to coolock

Options
  • 09-03-2013 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭

I got a interview next week in colasiste dhulaigh but I don't no what bus to get, Someone said get number 27 in another post but I googledd it and said that it goes to tallaght...
    I will be getting the bus into busaras so it has to stop close by.:o

Comments

The 27 goes from Tallaght to Coolock via the city centre. The 15 might also work.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

I got a interview next week in colasiste dhulaigh but I don't no what bus to get, Someone said get number 27 in another post but I googledd it and said that it goes to tallaght...
    I will be getting the bus into busaras so it has to stop close by.:o

Which Colaiste Dhulaigh? Coolock or Raheny?

For Coolock take the 27 from Amiens Street to Northside Shopping Center
    For Raheny take the Dart out to Raheny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭Dublinpato

Yes it go's from jobstown to clairhall this link will show you the stop's it make's P.S i don't know if it's me but the link will take a few second's to load. http://www.dublinbus.ie/en/Examples/Google-Map/?routeNumber=27&direction=IO&towards=Jobstown&from=Clare+Hall

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭Problem123456

Thanks guys

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,216 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

The 27 stops right outside the Colaiste Dhulaigh (Coolock) entrance.

For the Raheny campus, the 27a brings you closest, but it's not a great service.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

The 27 stops right at Colaiste Dhulaigh. Just ask the driver to let you off there.

It leaves from Bus Aras, or Amien Street, whichever suits you better.

Costs 2.40 each way.

Hope that helps. :)

Advertisement