Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stand alone mixer? Is this a good one?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Good price alright...!

But sorry I don't know anything about the brand.

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭tatumkelly

Price is pretty good... at 800w, this should be good enough for a home baker.

I have the Kenwood Chef Titanium which is 1400w, it's incredible but they are pricey.

If you're the type who'll leave it gathering dust after a few uses, I'd say go with the groupon mixer, I don't know the brand but I'm sure it's fine for occasional use.

If you can stretch to the KC mixer, do it! It's an investment and you will have it forever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

It looks the same as the Andrew James model pictured here on amazon- this one is 1500 wat @ 79.95 stg with good reviews
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Andrew-James-Electric-Stunning-Cookbook/dp/B008820EY4/ref=pd_sim_sbs_kh_1/276-8359669-9628762

Advertisement