Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Important] Exchange looking for rental costs.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭PPC

Might be worth buying some asset tags for equipment as well.
    Or if anyone has a label maker that could work as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

I'll make a new thread when I get a reply from the Exchange.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

Remember to mention it's in response to Connor's email to me about the payments.

I mentioned it was an event dedicated to raising funds for the storage at Exchange.

So I looked at their calender and the 30th is free, there's only one event on then at 11am, I could try and get it booked for hopefully 12 - 8 pm or something, depends on how long the other event is. The next 2 Saturdays are full.

Everyone ok with this?

• Advertisement

Ok, it's available for 30th after 1pm so I was thinking 2-10pm or is this too late for people?

Can drop in and leave anytime ofc.

Hi, Fergus!

I'm sorry, but the 30th is booked after all. There was a provisional booking from 14h to 17h, but they only confirmed it yesterday. Are you interested in coming after them or do you prefer another date?
    :/

Tnx for telling me after confirming it was free >_>

I won't be around the weekend after (6th) so if someone wants to take over for then or we can delay this until April 13th.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Goody2shoes15

Fergus_ wrote: »
    I won't be around the weekend after (6th) so if someone wants to take over for then or we can delay this until April 13th.

That will be day after Baa Fights, just so everyone's aware. Might be beneficial to have casuals after that!

Well we can have it on the 13th (After Baa Fights) or on the 20th.

We leaning more towards the 20th? Probably not many will still be up for FGs after Baa Fights :P.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Bento Sento

Is there no date free before Baa Fights?

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Doyler01

20th sounds better if no sooner date is possible.

Or we could just have this in xgc sometime.. raise a little cash for rental space in exchange.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Doyler01 wrote: »
    20th sounds better if no sooner date is possible.

Or we could just have this in xgc sometime.. raise a little cash for rental space in exchange.

Wouldn't raise nearly as much money though that way.

No there is no sooner date, the 6th is booked as well, 20th April is as soon as we can get it, will I just go ahead for that then?

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Doyler01

Im up for whenever. Book away fergus.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

Fergus_ wrote: »
    No there is no sooner date, the 6th is booked as well, 20th April is as soon as we can get it, will I just go ahead for that then?

20th seems best

Advertisement