Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Van wash?

Options
  • 10-03-2013 8:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭

Wonder can anyone give me advice?

I have a new van, and with the van came a Topaz diesel card. Is there any garage/service station in the Newbridge area which washes a van & takes the card as payment?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,495 ✭✭✭✭guil

I'm nearly sure the card is only for use in topaz stations

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭Le_Dieux

guil wrote: »
    I'm nearly sure the card is only for use in topaz stations

Thought that, and cannot recall a topaz in the Newbridge area.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭-jellybelly-

That petrol station across from Ford dealer (near Mcdonalds) is a Topaz now. Should take it. I use the topaz in naas beside xtravision and they have a guy who does the jet wash for you. Better job than brush wash

Yeah Ray o Briens old place has been a topaz for a few years now

• Registered Users Posts: 11 greatdepression

May be a bit too far out from Newbridge but J14 Mayfield takes Topaz cards.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,828 ✭✭✭✭L1011

A small amount of non topaz stations take their cards. Just ask before fuelling. Toughers did when I had one but no idea now (have dci now)

Edit: for wash it will be topaz only though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭Le_Dieux

Thanks for the feedback. Grateful to JellyBelly for telling me the station outside Dunnes is a Topaz ( I always thought it were a Toughers). I have used the card twice now, first time on the N7 at Kill, and 2nd yesterday at the one outside Dunnes.....BIG difference in charges ( location location, I suppose). Same programme is 3 quid cheaper in Newbridge.

Guess where I am going in future:P

the topaz in newbridge was a toughers for a while

Advertisement