Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

stroller recommendations please?

Options
  • 10-03-2013 9:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    We had a quinny buzz but I find it so awkward to fold and unfold and the wheels are massive. So looking for a stroller for my 8month old. Must have good wheels and not plastic and not break the bank too much as I'm getting next stage car seat too urgh!

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

javagal wrote: »
    Hi,
    We had a quinny buzz but I find it so awkward to fold and unfold and the wheels are massive. So looking for a stroller for my 8month old. Must have good wheels and not plastic and not break the bank too much as I'm getting next stage car seat too urgh!
    The Petit Zia is pretty good .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Hobbitfeet

I got a 2nd hand mclaren excellent stroller

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Zia is brilliant but it has plastic wheels... I'd never recommend anything else...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

some of the mcclarrens have really good rubber wheels but i have the zia too as i cant fit an umbrella fold in my boot with the twin....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭lazygal

http://www.bestbuggy.co.uk

This is a great site to compare. You can get loads of great ones secondhand too, I'd check out adverts.ie/donedeal for a bargain.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭javagal

Thanks for the replies ladies. Actually bought the maxi cosi mila..Seems great so far,came with footmuff and suits the car seat as a bonus. Delighted!

Advertisement