Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US acc not working on ATV v2

Options
  • 10-03-2013 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone else has had a problem accessing movie rentals on the ATV v2 on a US acc.

Just as a note. This is a legit account and I did not need a VPN or dns change to access it in Ireland.

My ATV updated this morning and I wanted to look at rentals. It still came up with the films in the preview bar but when I selected one of them or accessed the movie section the ATV appears to reset.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,018 ✭✭✭✭adox

Maybe to into settings and make sure the plate didnt log you out of your account?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭ads20101

adox wrote: »
    Maybe to into settings and make sure the plate didnt log you out of your account?

It didn't appear logged out.

I logged in on the pc just to make sure that the account was still active - I still have $21 on it and I could access it fully from here.

Went back to the ATV and logged out then logged in again - after a 2 min wait it said that the server is unavailable and to try later.

Advertisement