Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need someone to manage product shipping/fulfillment for me

Options
  • 10-03-2013 12:15pm

Hello all

I have a side business in distribution, and took a product on a year ago that Im launching soon in the luxury skin care market. One of the marketing strategies will be to get beauty bloggers/journo's writing about it which should send a lot of people to the product website, generating sales and so on. Product is made in the USA and will ship from there.
    As Im very busy with another new company in norway I'm looking for someone to handle shipping for me of this product. But since its mailing from the USA, its going to be Amazons fulfillment service I want to use, and so Im looking for someone to manage that for me. Ideally someone who knows that system inside out, is happy to make sure it runs smoothly and then will get a cut of each sale that comes through the website. (Wont be selling direct on amazon, will be direct through skin care website just using fulfillment service of amazon).
    Unless theres something Im missing this should be an easy little earner as theres no selling involved its just making sure everything is handled ok by amazon shipping, customers are happy and so on. Haven't quite decided on the cut yet, it will depend on a couple of things, but mostly likely it will be around the $2-3 per bottle shipped mark going to the person handling this. The range has six different bottles.
    Honestly I don't know how many orders will come through the site a day, it could be 5 or it could be 100, but it has lots of potential and the product is excellent that I am certain of, its endorsed already by all the top organic organisations in the USA including USDA

Theres other people in the company who will be selling the product to shops and other retailers, so this is just specifically online sales so the person needs to have experience in this, or be very web savvy, If it goes well other products can be integrated also over time.
    So thats it, drop me a PM if you have any interest!

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭TheCostumeShop.ie: Ronan

You'd be better off using amazons platform to host the website on your own domain and integrate direct. Then all you would need is a virtual assistant to respond to emails (on a per hour charge) eventually but for now best to do that yourself until you get enough volume to pay someone.

It's a hard business industry to craic so i'd suggest keeping all the profits to invest in marketing rather than spend money on someone to manually do something that is automatable.

Thanks for the PM's guys, I have filled the spot now

Advertisement