Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cup Measurement- great find!

Options
  • 10-03-2013 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, I thought I'd post this here. Found an American cup measure, and it comes with all the different spoons (teaspoon, tablespoon, etc) in Dealz the other day for €1.50! It's great and so handy! I will post a pic when I get to my laptop! Thought it might be handy instead of converting the measurements you can just use this instead!

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

They've been readily available for a long time now :).

• Registered Users Posts: 39,412 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

I've a set if 5 (cup, 3/4,1/2,1/3,1/4) stainless steel one that fit inside each other. I assumed these were pretty common.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Swampy

Can't argue with €1.50 though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭hattoncracker

I didnt know, ive never seen one so im very happy.. :) here Ive been converting all this time! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

Very handy to use, but can be a pain to wash.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Random_Person

hardCopy wrote: »
    Very handy to use, but can be a pain to wash.

You can't just wash one, they all have to be washed every time you use them..

Advertisement