Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Photos from old iphone

• 10-03-2013 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi,
    I need to find some photos from and old iphone 3gs i had a couple of years ago. the phone has been thrown out long ago but I am nearly certain i have sync the photos with itunes a few years back. they are on an old laptop that packed in, however, the hard drive is perfect, so i can access it as an external hard drive with my current laptop.
    So in summary does anyone know how to retrieve photos from a hard drive that were sync with itunes, i believe they are not backed up as normal image files.

Regards,
    Red.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

What version of windows was on the broken laptop? The pics should be part of a backup.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 reddle28

guil wrote: »
    What version of windows was on the broken laptop? The pics should be part of a backup.

Think it was windows 7. Where on that HD can i go to find those photos.

should be is C:users:app data:roaming:apple computer:mobile sync:backup

the files are just listed as a load of letters and numbers so just check them all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭freeze4real

Hi all didn't want to make a new thread but I am also having problem with my iphone. I backed up my iphone then updated to ios6.1 then restored it back and now I cant seem to ind my pictures from my album.

Any ideas where they disappeared to ?

thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,876 ✭✭✭ozmo

You could try one of the Backup Explorers -

this one is free and open source

https://code.google.com/p/iphonebackupbrowser/

“Roll it back”

• Advertisement

ozmo wrote: »
    You could try one of the Backup Explorers -

this one is free and open source