Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daytime parking in city centre

Options
  • 10-03-2013 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭

Heading to Dublin for the day on Thursday for a hospital appointment for my child. Getting coach from coach station, where can I park for the day cheaply? Needs to be near coach station. I see the Radisson does parking for I think €10 a day pre booked. Is that about it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 TomGalway

You can park at the train station car park for €6 a day. I usually go there if I have a full day in town and need to be at that side. Entrance is beside the Meyrick. Always loads of spaces.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Accountsplus

Q-Park operate the Coach station car park. It's very convenient. You would be in the same building. You access the departure bays via lift.

I travelled a few months back and I am pretty sure that I got a special price for parking because I was travelling by coach. I had to present my coach ticket to the car parking desk and they validated my parking ticket so that I got the discount.

Q-Parks website is here http://goo.gl/V9dDJ Give them a call and see what their rate is. The coach companies will also be able to tell you.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Tiramisu

If you age going on Citylink or GoBus you can park in the Q cark park, drive past the coach station heading towards the Radisson, and it's on the left just after the coach station. Its 5 or 6 euro to park for the day. You just keep your bus ticket and pay the car park fee at the desk when you return. The desk if open 24 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Tiramisu wrote: »
    If you age going on Citylink or GoBus you can park in the Q cark park, drive past the coach station heading towards the Radisson, and it's on the left just after the coach station. Its 5 or 6 euro to park for the day. You just keep your bus ticket and pay the car park fee at the desk when you return. The desk if open 24 hours.
    That's the desk inside the new bus station yeah? To the left as you come in?

Entrance to Qpark

• Registered Users Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

Ok, so drive into car park via the raddison enterance, get bus, keep ticket, then pay parking at coach station reception/help desk?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45 Tiramisu

biko wrote: »
    That's the desk inside the new bus station yeah? To the left as you come in?

Entrance to Qpark

Yep, that's the one. The desk is open 24 hours.

Tiramisu wrote: »

Yep, that's the one. The desk is open 24 hours.
    and the enterance to this car park is near the raddison main enterance?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Click my link, you can easily see the entrance in relation to everything there.

biko wrote: »
    Click my link, you can easily see the entrance in relation to everything there.
    haha, see the van being clamped next to the enterance

Advertisement