Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For the mothers who are no longer with us

Options
  • 10-03-2013 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,572 ✭✭✭✭

Mothers Day always makes me a bit sad because although I think of my mother everyday the loss just seems worse today.

So I said I would make a thread for us who have lost our mothers to remember them on this day.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I found yestrday not too bad a day without my Mam.

Friday on the other hand was a different story. went and got some flowers in a pot for the grave,put them in the car and realised how much I miss telling my Mam that I Love her and how much I miss hear her say I Love You Wishy..

I tell my mam I love and miss her everyday,I know she's always there, just whatever it was about Friday just hit me. Sometimes I think we're just trying so hard to get on with life that we don't allow ourselves these moments to reflect and remember as it hurts too much ? I dunno :)

Galwayguy, nice thread to start :)

Advertisement