Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Place to live near Luas Green line?

Options
  • 10-03-2013 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,

Im looking to rent in Dublin soon, but don't know what area would be suitable. Could you recommend me a nice place to live along the Luas Green line? thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,423 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Most places along the Green line would be considered nice - it will of course depend on what you want.

It tends to make senes to live near where you will be spending most of your time - work/study. Of course, also allow for shopping, entertainment, doctor/dentist, other services, etc.

Note that Luas uses zonal fares, so moving one stop further may mean no change in fare or may mean a jump in the fare.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭irishguy

iamwh0 wrote: »
    Hi,

Im looking to rent in Dublin soon, but don't know what area would be suitable. Could you recommend me a nice place to live along the Luas Green line? thanks.

Everything on the Green line is nice, just depends on how much you have to spend as it would all be the most expensive places in dublin.

Check out daft.ie

Also I would recommend staying within walking/cycling distance to where you your working/studying and pay more for the place. Then you save on transport

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭james142

Dundrum

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement