Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clinivet dog food

• 10-03-2013 6:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 724 ✭✭✭

Has anyone used this brand of dog food? the ingredients seem very good. I have a 6 month and a 12 Bichon the 6 month is very picky but the 12 would eat anything.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

Very good quality food - give it a go!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Andreac here feeds it to her Rotties so she might be able to give you a review. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭boomerang

Their cat food looks great - really wholesome ingredients!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Craigels

I have bought a small bag to see how we get on. It's really frustrating trying to find a good food so many people have good and bad things to say about so many of the brands available. I really just want to stick to one.

Thanks for your help.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 aimee0123

Where can you buy it & Is it expensive food ? Never heard of it but will be getting a puppy soon and would like to feed best food possible

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭chriity139

Most vets will stock it or any decent petshop, its not too badly priced a little cheaper than royal cannin and jwb etc seems like really good food

I will let ye know how we get on

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭jjdub1

You can order online from clinivet.com, based in the north I think and they deliver by courier. I tried it following recommendations from here , I paid €18 for the small 4 kilo bag. My dog doesn't eat a lot and is a fussy git, he would starve himslef in the hope that I'll give in and feed him a juicy steak but this is one food that he will (eventually) eat :)

My picky fella is eating this now too so hopefully were onto a winner

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Hi Craigels, sorry only getting to you now, was away for the weekend at Crufts.

I buy mine online off their site. They deliver within a day or two which is brill. As far as i know Petmania stock it and some other pet shops but i dont get mine there, just online.

• Advertisement
Advertisement