Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone know what Angler's Walk estate is like?

Options
  • 10-03-2013 6:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭

Does anyone have any information on Angler's Walk?

Is it all rented? Or does it suffer much from all the traffic and people using Carpenters Way?

Any information at all would be appreciated, however little.

Regards,

Rose

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭iano.p

Good few rented house up there but is very quiet up the back the train is all will bother you. Not sure bout the front

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭rosehip

Thanks you for replying iano.p, very good of you. Train is no bother to me as i grew up hearing it.

I just wondered as there are a few houses for sale there in the last month or so and as i posted before i'm looking to downsize and move nearer to the town.

In truth, though, those houses are probably too big for me as my quest is to cut costs, bills etc.

I'm getting disillusioned at the lack of suitable small houses in the area i want :(

Kind Regards,
    Rose

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭iano.p

Its a big house we only stayed there for a short while but was a nice place. Its hard to find a small two bed house in town everyone seemed to want 3beds. Best of luck with the house hunting

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭almighty1

Used to own a house up there but sold up in 2004/2005. Back then it was a mixture of rented houses and families. I reckon its still pretty much the same scenario.

I was up around the corner in the alcove close to the railway track and it was mostly nice and quiet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭rosehip

Thanks for that Almighty1. That's very helpful.

I haven't completely dismissed the idea as there are so few options around at the moment.

Much appreciated,
    Kind regards,
    Rose

• Advertisement
Advertisement