Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

metro express help

• 10-03-2013 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭

Anyone got metro express 30mbps in athy area or around athy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭chubbyathy

chubbyathy wrote: »
    Bump

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 617 ✭✭✭cunnijo

Hi

No, but I do have the service in the Naas area. What is it you want to know?

cunnijo wrote: »

Hi

No, but I do have the service in the Naas area. What is it you want to know?
    Are you gettin near the speeds I left digiweb 7mbps was gettin the speeds wiimax coned me into there web last week not happy at all

Are you gettin near the speeds I left digiweb 7mbps was gettin the speeds wiimax coned me into there web last week not happy at all

Hi Chubbyathy

Yes I am getting close to the 30MB speeds that Metro Express offers. Here are some samples below.

2564688161.png2558121169.png

As you can see these are reasonaly consistant. As you still in the cooling off period with Imagine it would be worth a call to Digiweb to confirm your address is covered and if covered then installation is free with the express package

Hi Chubbyathy

Yes I am getting close to the 30MB speeds that Metro Express offers. Here are some samples below.

2564688161.png2558121169.png

As you can see these are reasonaly consistant. As you still in the cooling off period with Imagine it would be worth a call to Digiweb to confirm your address is covered and if covered then installation is free with the express package
    Thanks wiimax cancled will look into it now cheers

• Advertisement

Thanks wiimax cancled will look into it now cheers

HI

Ensure that the Metro service is available to your address before cancelling Wimax. Let me know how you get on with Digiweb.

Regards

HI

Ensure that the Metro service is available to your address before cancelling Wimax. Let me know how you get on with Digiweb.

Regards
    Express not available for 6 to 8 weeks in my area only metro home told them il get back to them do u think they will upgrade when it is

Express not available for 6 to 8 weeks in my area only metro home told them il get back to them do u think they will upgrade when it is

Hi

I cannot see any reason why you could not be upgraded when it becomes available. The Metro Home+ package is not bad at 10MB down/1MB up and with the anytime talk package there will be only a €5 difference between the 2. Just clarify that you wish to upgrade to the express package when it becomes available when you place the order.

Regards

Hi

I cannot see any reason why you could not be upgraded when it becomes available. The Metro Home+ package is not bad at 10MB down/1MB up and with the anytime talk package there will be only a €5 difference between the 2. Just clarify that you wish to upgrade to the express package when it becomes available when you place the order.

Regards
    Yep they will upgrade in six to eight weeks when available happy days

Advertisement