Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ul celebrity on tv again

Options

Comments

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDROjeV1C0w a more appropriate youtube link.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Who is tony s?

I know who is Richie.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 182 ✭✭magicherbs

he's the most charismatic man in UL

A Legend?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

YFlyer wrote: »
    Who is tony s?

Mr. Tony Sheridan is long time UL student, who has assisted in tutoring, mentoring, UL HEAR programme as both student, mentor and tutor also, a legend amongst friends (whom I am one) having had the pleasure to work alongside on many occasions.

• Advertisement

Thanks. I recognised him now.

Well impressed with Andrian O'Dwyer with the power he could generate.

Mossin wrote: »
    Mr. Tony Sheridan is long time UL student, who has assisted in tutoring, mentoring, UL HEAR programme as both student, mentor and tutor also, a legend amongst friends (whom I am one) having had the pleasure to work alongside on many occasions.

ah lad, that is actually a lovely thing to say.... thank u... im taken back cuz normally all i get on boards is abuse. Really happy with how the show went last night. Lots of positive messages and great promotion for the two gyms I have membership in particularlly Carrick Fitness Centre who need it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 182 ✭✭magicherbs

Did yourself and your family proud on tv there, not many men have the courage to do that

magicherbs wrote: »
    Did yourself and your family proud on tv there, not many men have the courage to do that

Thank you kind stranger :) much appreciated

Advertisement