Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is anybody going to see Bring Me The Horizon at Belfast in August?

Options
  • 10-03-2013 10:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭

Bully For My Valentine & Bring Me The Horizon
    How quickly will tickets sell out?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,934 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

No and Don't know

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭simon0brien

scudzilla wrote: »
    No and Don't know

Kk

• Registered Users Posts: 11,934 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Kk

Judas Priest?

scudzilla wrote: »
    Judas Priest?

Don't think they will be there :O

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Chikablam

I'd go if they were in Dublin.
    Effort of going up North

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Chikablam

Effort of going up North

Chikablam wrote: »
    Effort of going up North

It's only 2 and a half hours on the bus :O
    It's at Customs House Square which will be insane

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Wouldn't go see them if they were in my back garden, never mind up North.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Would go to BMTH if tickets were a bit cheaper, the support was good, it wasn't in Belfast and Bullet for my Valentine weren't playing. So, unfortunately not.

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭lisatiffany

If I had a time machine I'd go, BFMV's latest work has been seriously weak sauce but I like some of their older stuff. I'd go to Belfast to photograph bring me the horizon though as they usually put on a good show, my friend was covering their show last night in the UK and it looked like a decent enough show, I reckon Dublin will get a date eventually and it will probably be The Academy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

If I had a time machine I'd go, BFMV's latest work has been seriously weak sauce but I like some of their older stuff. I'd go to Belfast to photograph bring me the horizon though as they usually put on a good show, my friend was covering their show last night in the UK and it looked like a decent enough show, I reckon Dublin will get a date eventually and it will probably be The Academy.

Yeah they played the Academy last time they played R&L. But might not be this year, aren't a lot of the bands that play Belsonic kept exclusive by contract? As in, they're not allowed play anywhere else in Ireland.

Bless your patience :P

Advertisement