Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Semolina flour

Options
  • 10-03-2013 11:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Anyone know where to get semolina in Dublin? Doesn't seem to be in supermarket any more.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭5unflower

As with so many products, if you can't find it in any of the mainstream supermarkets, try Fallon&Byrne. I'm fairly certain I saw semolina in there just today.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭dixiefly

Try this place....

http://littleitalyltd.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

Not in Dublin, but I buy semolina in Dunnes and Tesco. It's normally on a shelf
    with the pudding rice, custard and similar.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Gyalist

Best of Italy.

I'd consider Best of Italy in Ranelagh to be one of the hidden shopping gems of Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

supervalu in arklow have it so i would presume they all have it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 breen_og

motty27 wrote: »
    Anyone know where to get semolina in Dublin? Doesn't seem to be in supermarket any more.

They have big bags going cheap in Asia market ona Abbey street. Takes a while to find its one of the middle aisles shelf is above eye level.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭snowey07

definitly in Tesco Phibsboro as I just bought some last week

• Registered Users Posts: 22,322 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Ah... semolina and sago. My mother used to make dessert (or sweet as we called them) from them regularly.

Not your ornery onager

Advertisement