Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

in da clubz

• 10-03-2013 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭

apart from ECB and the Hercs.
    is their any powerlifting or weightlifting clubs in the dublin area, or is their just individuals training in gyms and competing off their own bat?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

What are you looking for? Powerlifting or weightlifting? Being coached or training partners?

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭imnothim

basically everything you've asked under one roof. is there an alternative to the 2 places i mentioned, where the gym is primarily a w.l or p.l or both facility. rather than a gym/crossfit where guys train for their sport.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭Scuba Ste

Morton stadium is probably suitable for both. It's certainly suitable for WL and it has a bench and power cage. Hanley would know if it's any use for PL. A few WLers train there, not too many PLers. I wouldn't say it's aimed at either though, it's full of athletics people doing silly things.

Does RAW not fit what you're looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭imnothim

I think I might have worded this wrong, i train in Ironside/ecb so I'm sorted for my own gym, it was more of a general question as to whether there were any clubs or gyms purely aimed at pl or wl rather than gyms that accommodate them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭Scuba Ste

imnothim wrote: »
    I think I might have worded this wrong, i train in Ironside/ecb so I'm sorted for my own gym, it was more of a general question as to whether there were any clubs or gyms purely aimed at pl or wl rather than gyms that accommodate them

Just Hercs then. There's a few college WL clubs too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement