Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 2 Week 12 **Wednesday - Sunday**

Options
  • 11-03-2013 12:10am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭

As the play offs are now only a dream.. I shall be aiming to break as many players as possible :cool:

Panthers @ Falcons
    Jags @ Saints
    Chiefs @ Chargers
    Titans @ Ravens
    Cowboys @ Eagles
    Dolphins @ Texans
    Lions @ Packers
    Cardinals @ 49'ers
    Broncos @ Raiders
    Vikings @ Bears
    Colts @ Buccs
    Browns @ Rams
    Patriots @ Redskins
    Steelers @ Jets
    Bengals @ Bills
    Seahawks @ Giants

Pudsy, how about Wednesday evening?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Pats @ Redskins grabs my attention ^^^^

Rams, I'm good any evening except Wednesday from 8pm, can make 7pm at a push
    Also good all weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 3,395 ✭✭✭davetherave

Santry ; I'm available before midday on Wednesday, all day Thursday, Saturday evening and all day Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

I play football until 11 on Wednesday heli, will you be around that late?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Hey Perrin,

Wednesday @11:30 suit u?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    I play football until 11 on Wednesday heli, will you be around that late?

Will let you know Wednesday Pudsy, but if not how about Thursday, anytime from 9:30is good

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,749 ✭✭✭Raoul

Finally I get a crack at the Jags, not sure how much I am looking forward to it though. Currently on a 9 game winning streak and I can't afford to miss a step with Matthew and Luke breathing down my neck.

I can start this on Wednesday after 5 and before 6.30. Pretty much anytime on Thursday evening and unfortunately that is it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Lions @ Packers

Can you play Thursday around 7 or so?

Will let you know Wednesday Pudsy, but if not how about Thursday, anytime from 9:30is good

I don't think Thursday will work for me unfortunately

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Friday?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Hey Perrin,

Wednesday @11:30 suit u?
    See ya then

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Ok Buccs when are we doing this, my back up players are ready to shine now that my starters cant get the job done and the play offs are gone

Friday?

Honestly I'm not sure, wedenesday is the only day I can say for certain I'll be free. I'll let you know once i find out, if you can't do wednesday night that is.

Edit: I'd be able to do the same late on thursday, 11 30ish if that suited. Sorry for the inconvieniance.

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Honestly I'm not sure, wedenesday is the only day I can say for certain I'll be free. I'll let you know once i find out, if you can't do wednesday night that is.

I'm 50-50, my wife is quite sick at the moment so it depends on her tbh, now she may be going back home for a few days so if she does we can definitely play, if she doesnt then it will depend if she's asleep or not :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Santry ; I'm available before midday on Wednesday, all day Thursday, Saturday evening and all day Sunday.

What time Saturday evening are you available Dave? Earlyish?

If not, Sunday during the day will do for me? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Raoul wrote: »
    Finally I get a crack at the Jags, not sure how much I am looking forward to it though. Currently on a 9 game winning streak and I can't afford to miss a step with Matthew and Luke breathing down my neck.

I can start this on Wednesday after 5 and before 6.30. Pretty much anytime on Thursday evening and unfortunately that is it.

Lets do 6pm on Wednesday. I've 2 weeks off from college so I've pretty much nothing going on :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,749 ✭✭✭Raoul

Cool. Will talk to you on Wednesday. Might be a little bit after 6, will have to let you know then.

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Browns

Whens good for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Ok Buccs when are we doing this, my back up players are ready to shine now that my starters cant get the job done and the play offs are gone

Whenever you want rock whenever you want. Might. Not be a bad idea to throw in the rookies thoug ;)

Enter daddy joke here.......

• Registered Users Posts: 3,395 ✭✭✭davetherave

SantryRed wrote: »

What time Saturday evening are you available Dave? Earlyish?

If not, Sunday during the day will do for me? :)
    Possibly 1700 but certainly 1730 onwards.

gufc21 wrote: »
    Whenever you want rock whenever you want.

well i'm off this week for racing so we're ready to travel whenever suits ye apart from 1.30-5.30 tuesday to friday :pac:.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

When suits you Matthew?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

well i'm off this week for racing so we're ready to travel whenever suits ye apart from 1.30-5.30 tuesday to friday :pac:.

Cool an early one could suit. Say 12 on wed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Possibly 1700 but certainly 1730 onwards.

Have a game at 3:30 so will we say Saturday at 17:30 or earlier if you get on?

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

mikemac1 wrote: »
    Pats @ Redskins grabs my attention ^^^^

Rams, I'm good any evening except Wednesday from 8pm, can make 7pm at a push
    Also good all weekend

Only saw this now, hows thursday evening suit ya? Im available from 5ish onwards

gufc21 wrote: »
    Cool an early one could suit. Say 12 on wed?
    of all the days, Cant wednesday, confirmation in local school so have to collect the young lad at 12, any other time and day im available.

I could play earlier on wednesday if ya want, say 10?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

texans? when you around?

Carroller wrote: »
    texans? when you around?

Texans are CPU Caroller.

Carroller wrote: »
    texans? when you around?

Texans are CPU mate so you can fire away

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

guns4all wrote: »
    Only saw this now, hows thursday evening suit ya? Im available from 5ish onwards

7pm Thursday?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

Again!! God damit! Although probably suits I'm not available much this week... Hopefully I can bring in good form to my next player opponent with two wins in the trot :D

Advertisement