Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 2 Week 12 **Wednesday - Sunday**

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

adrian522 wrote: »
    What's the earliest you can do Saturday?

Are you around Thursday or Friday around 7?

Will be on in a few minutes if your around? If not it'll be Saturday (preferably after the united match at 5:30)?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Jumping on now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Shane.C wrote: »
    Tonight around 10 berty?
    Reschedule Shane? When is good over weekend for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Shane.C

Really sorry bout the no show Berty, just got caught up! I can play tomorrow anytime? Sat and sun are no good for me. Even now i'm free?

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭theoneadlum

empacher wrote: »

firday would be better, im working both sat and sun from 8pm
    Would have to be Friday night. Or earlier sat/sun around 5?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Really sorry bout the no show Berty, just got caught up! I can play tomorrow anytime? Sat and sun are no good for me. Even now i'm free?
    no problem Shane. I can do 10pm Friday night?

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Shane.C

see you then!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    Cool same here sure we can arrange time over weekend

Can you do early tomorrow? Or tonight even

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

see you then!

Shane, if you beat Berty...I will hence forth call you 'the chosen one'

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Shane, if you beat Berty...I will hence forth call you 'the chosen one'

I propose that if anyone manages to win the Berty Bowl this season, they be referred to as 'The People's Champ'.

• Advertisement

Mikeyt086 wrote: »

I propose that if anyone manages to win the Berty Bowl this season, they be referred to as 'The People's Champ'.
    Week 12 and Bertman has conceded less than 100 points. He is playing as the Chiefs!! Somebody stick double figures on him sometime soon guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

madalig12 wrote: »

Can you do early tomorrow? Or tonight even
    How early mate ? 10 am!

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    How early mate ? 10 am!
    Ten is good

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

madalig12 wrote: »
    Ten is good
    See you then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Dave,

How is 4 o'clock tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,395 ✭✭✭davetherave

SantryRed wrote: »
    Dave,

How is 4 o'clock tomorrow?

I'm around now, and for the rest of the evening.

I think earlier, before 1230ish would be better tomorrow. Turns out we have people coming around for dinner and one of the oldies always goes for a snooze in the xbox room afterwards. Or else after 1900, I'd be hoping they would be well gone by then :/ If not I can move it to another tv.

I'm around now, and for the rest of the evening.

I think earlier, before 1230ish would be better tomorrow. Turns out we have people coming around for dinner and one of the oldies always goes for a snooze in the xbox room afterwards. Or else after 1900, I'd be hoping they would be well gone by then :/ If not I can move it to another tv.

Balls.

Unfortunately I'm out tomorrow night Dave and have another game organised for 12. Have got another one at 2 but could squeeze it in at 1 or is that still too late?

SantryRed wrote: »

Balls.

Unfortunately I'm out tomorrow night Dave and have another game organised for 12. Have got another one at 2 but could squeeze it in at 1 or is that still too late?
    I think they are being picked up at 1330 so that should be okay as long as we are starting at 1.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Just throwing it out there,if you guys get your game played at that time maybe league advancement after,only cpu vs cpu game left

I think they are being picked up at 1330 so that should be okay as long as we are starting at 1.

Okay Dave ill try start the first game earlier if possible. Concert I'm going to tonight is actually a late one so could probably do 6:30/7 if it suits better?

Couldn't do later though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Did I hear early advance :o

gufc21 wrote: »
    Did I hear early advance :o

No, Santry is bringing his xbox to the concert and sneaking into one of the production trailers so we can play at 2300 just to piss off those who want an early advancement. :p

Kicking off in half an hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Was there an early advance lads?

Was there an early advance lads?

Santry & Dave were last left so I've they played I guess someone might have advanced?

I'm not online so dunno if it was it not

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Nope dont think so, theres no twitter record of their game and twitter hasnt gone mad as it normally does when the week advances

Nope dont think so, theres no twitter record of their game and twitter hasnt gone mad as it normally does when the week advances

Havnt much knowledge regarding this but shouldn't it advance @ 12 tho? Like will it not automatically advance or will you have to do it and force a sim...?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Havnt much knowledge regarding this but shouldn't it advance @ 12 tho? Like will it not automatically advance or will you have to do it and force a sim...?

Nope, Commish needs to do it

Nope, Commish needs to do it

Ah right! Tomorrow it is :)

Myself and Dave played out a cracker of a game which had barely any defense and plenty of offense.

The Patriots were 10/12 on 3rd down conversions going into the last 5 minutes with the Redskins up 24-21. The Redskins managed to force a 3 and out, ate up all the Pats TOs and scored a run with 1:20 remaining to make it 31-21.

The game then decided to crap out after barely any lag all day :( Just home from a concert but there's people asleep in the Xbox room so the game will be played tomorrow about 11 and then immediately advanced afterwards!

• Advertisement

Santry & I got desynced/disconnected/discombobulated with a 1:30 left to play in the 4th. I had the ball, he was up 31-21. He didn't have time to play again so I conceded and he will play/recreate the score against the cpu early tomorrow AM and advance then.

That'll teach ye for wanting an early advance :p

Advertisement