Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Clear Credit Card Some Qs

Options
  • 11-03-2013 10:45am
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Ok so I've just got my new BOI Credit card.
    2 Questions.
    Can I set this up for online access separate to my existing accounts?
    and
    Can cash payments be made to this card in branch or in a post office.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi KoolKid.

Thanks for your query.

To have your credit card account added to your 365Online profile for balance and transaction viewing, please call Banking365 on 0818 365 365 and a representative will be happy to assist you. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up separate online access for a credit card account.

Payments to a credit card may be made using a lodgement machine in the branch, by direct debit, standing order, cheque or online banking.

Hope this helps. If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know.
    Laura

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Thanks Laura.
    So besides the monthly payment is there any other option to make additional payments using cash?
    Can a payment be made into the lodgement machines with the giro slip?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi KoolKid.

Additional cash payments can only be paid in to your credit card account using our lodgement ATM's. You will need to have your credit card with you to make this type of payment as the lodgement ATM's do not accept giro slips.

Hope this helps.
    Laura

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

That's perfect Laura, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭The Voice of reason

Hi KoolKid.

Additional cash payments can only be paid in to your credit card account using our lodgement ATM's. You will need to have your credit card with you to make this type of payment as the lodgement ATM's do not accept giro slips.

Hope this helps.
    Laura
    Can't it be set up as a bill to pay on banking 365?

• Advertisement

Yes that's possible as well. I was just looking for options to pay in branch etc.

Advertisement