Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bulk bb's

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭sliabh

There is no link there?

But if you are going through BBs in bulk at skirmishes then I'd say you are doing it wrong. Bulk buying is usually for teams and big groups. I'd say most players would struggle to go through more than 3000 in a day's skirmishing.

As you get better as a player you will use less and less. I'd say a busy for me would be 1000 rounds.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭matty1994

sliabh wrote: »
    There is no link there?

But if you are going through BBs in bulk at skirmishes then I'd say you are doing it wrong. Bulk buying is usually for teams and big groups. I'd say most players would struggle to go through more than 3000 in a day's skirmishing.

As you get better as a player you will use less and less. I'd say a busy for me would be 1000 rounds.
    Heres the link sorry
    http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/bb-battery/goldenball-0-2g-6mm-high-grade-precision-airsoft-bb-25kg-bulk-pack.html

sliabh wrote: »
    There is no link there?

Well i havent started skirmishing just yet, just wanted to know would it better to buy in bulk just to have rather than buy a small bags all the time, if you get me?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

It really depends on how much you would save Vs. How many you would use, e.g. I bought 30 x 2000 BB Bags from SE Airsoft in Nov 2011 and over two(2) years later I've still got 15+ bags

Now over time I've saved a fortune, as the cost was half of what the shops charge and we've never have to worry about being low on BB's ;)

If you are only going to start skirmishing, maybe it would be better to buy what's needed, when you need it instead of stockpiling

With that said, the choice is yours and hope this helps :)

It really depends on how much you would save Vs. How many you would use, e.g. I bought 30 x 2000 BB Bags from SE Airsoft in Nov 2011 and over two(2) years later I've still got 15+ bags

Now over time I've saved a fortune, as the cost was half of what the shops charge and we've never have to worry about being low on BB's ;)

If you are only going to start skirmishing, maybe it would be better to buy what's needed, when you need it instead of stockpiling

With that said, the choice is yours and hope this helps :)
    Yeah i get what you mean,thanks, i just dont want to be spending alot of money on bb's, and if i bought the bulk i wouldnt have to worry about that, my only issue is the tax, handling, shipping and courier fees on getting them here:/ do you know anywhere that do cheap bb's?:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

matty1994 wrote: »
    Yeah i get what you mean,thanks, i just dont want to be spending alot of money on bb's, and if i bought the bulk i wouldnt have to worry about that, my only issue is the tax, handling, shipping and courier fees on getting them here:/ do you know anywhere that do cheap bb's?:)

Anytime and just about any shop in the state would be happy to sell you a box, rather than a bag of BB's and for excellent quality BB's, I'd say contact these shops first:

SE Airsoft in Co. Wexford
    SG Airsoft in North Dublin
    Airsoft Eire in Dundalk
    Airsoft Guns in Limerick

As these shops are excellent to deal with and very helpful too ;)

Anytime and just about any shop in the state would be happy to sell you a box, rather than a bag of BB's and for excellent quality BB's, I'd say contact these shops first:

SE Airsoft in Co. Wexford
    SG Airsoft in North Dublin
    Airsoft Eire in Dundalk
    Airsoft Guns in Limerick

As these shops are excellent to deal with and very helpful too ;)
    Thats brilliant cheers:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭sharpy2010

To be honest I'd say be on the look out for offers in the shops as I got 8000 rds for 15 awhile back in my local shop plus also you need to think about what bbs your buying as most external sites require bio bbs which are more expensive but better and most internal sites are whatever bbs you wanna use

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Begadi offer discount on the volume of BBs that one orders; up to 9+ bags at the higher end. If you contact Begadi they will direct you to SE-Airsoft in order to place your order if ordering from Ireland.

sharpy2010 wrote: »
    To be honest I'd say be on the look out for offers in the shops as I got 8000 rds for 15 awhile back in my local shop plus also you need to think about what bbs your buying as most external sites require bio bbs which are more expensive but better and most internal sites are whatever bbs you wanna use
    I didnt know that, thanks

• Advertisement

Lemming wrote: »
    Begadi offer discount on the volume of BBs that one orders; up to 9+ bags at the higher end. If you contact Begadi they will direct you to SE-Airsoft in order to place your order if ordering from Ireland.
    I went onto se airsoft and airsoft guns and saw good packages, id only really been looking at mia and airsoft eire, but thanks:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

Always buy good quality BB's, don't be tempted on account of them being cheap to buy them. Poor quality BB's will break your balls believe me in the long run.

King arms and excel are about the best you can get.

Always buy good quality BB's, don't be tempted on account of them being cheap to buy them. Poor quality BB's will break your balls believe me in the long run.

I have bought king arms and they are great but expensive, are gold fire any good or should i stay away from them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 960 ✭✭✭jayod30

Totally agree with Southern Dandy, nothing worse than crap bb's, drive you round the bend. And yes, King Arms and Excel are by far the best:cool:

matty1994 wrote: »
    I have bought king arms and they are great but expensive, are gold fire any good or should i stay away from them?

I genuinely could not tell you. Have not heard much about them on here anyways, whether that is a good thing or a bad thing I don't know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

Excels, guarder, king arms (not the black ones), mad bull and blaster 2s and 25s are all good.

I personally won't touch blaster 23s as they seem to jam in everything but a standard 6.08 barrel. G&GS used to be great but I haven't used them since they moved there production.

Blasters seem to be the best value for money and some local retailers will do bulk sales especially on .2s:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Deadpool

I have used goldfire and found them very good

Deadpool wrote: »

Cool. I tried one bottle before and they gave me grief so I never used them again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

My bb of choice is Bioval's .25g offering which have been run through everything and anything I own from AEGs, to GBB/R, and bolties. I used MadBull .25g when Bioval weren't available for about a year after Cyberw@nk's takeover.

Deadpool wrote: »
    Airsoftguns.ie are doing a bulk load of 11 bottles of .2's for 100 which is 66,000 bb's so i think thats a good deal

• Advertisement

Add blaster .28g to that list, jammed constantly, had an occasional jam witu the .20g but not too bad all the same. .25g fed fine for me though.

Add blaster .28g to that list, jammed constantly, had an occasional jam witu the .20g but not too bad all the same. .25g fed fine for me though.

Surprised to hear that about the Blaster .2s jamming. I have been using them for nearly 8 years now in everything from a 6.08 down to a 6.0 tbb and all sizes inbetween and can honestly say not one has jammed.

The 28's I have no experience with as I always used Guarder 28's.

Rooky1 wrote: »
    Surprised to hear that about the Blaster .2s jamming. I have been using them for nearly 8 years now in everything from a 6.08 down to a 6.0 tbb and all sizes inbetween and can honestly say not one has jammed.

The 28's I have no experience with as I always used Guarder 28's.

yup, three times in a aeg and once in a GBBR like i said it did happen but not as often as it did with the .28g, the barrel could well have been dirty now for all I know but I generally clean mine after a skirmish or just plinking. Never had a singlr problem with king arms in any my aegs or gbb.

Advertisement