Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pool in Clairnbridge

Options
  • 11-03-2013 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Hi just wondering does anyone know the opening hours for public swimming at the pool in Kilcornan in Clairnbridge? Is the pool clean etc? And how much does it cost? I can't find anything online and the phone number is ringing as a disconnected line!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

Not the cleanest pool in the world, the entire building is quite jaded.

You are best to ramble up to check the opening times, quite often different groups and clubs are using the pool at various times so I'm wouldn't be sure of the times. It is open for public swim though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 MehAndMoreMeh

Wouldn't be a fan of Kilcornan pool myself tbh.

The Oranmore Lodge do 10 swim passes if you want to try that out before opting to sign up to Maldron - dressing rooms are a shambles (about 4 of the lockers lock - bring your own padlock). But I quite like the pool there - it's small but the pool itself is very clean. I know the Maldron is highly recommended but have heard it's very family-oriented so might not be the best best option if you want to get a quiet swim in.

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭Boardnashea

The public hours in Kilcornan are very limited, maybe just an hour or two each day. The changing rooms are shabby and cold - especially these days, but the water is always very warm and clean.

Advertisement