Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upgrade Early

Options
  • 11-03-2013 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭

Hi. I'm due an upgrade on May 5th. I have the iPhone 4S for 16 months and have no issues but would like to upgrade to the 5s and pass on my 4s to my sister. Is it possible to upgrade more than 1 month early? If I had to wait until April, I would actually just hold onto the 4s, because my sister would not need a new phone at that stage.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

goz83 wrote: »
    Hi. I'm due an upgrade on May 5th. I have the iPhone 4S for 16 months and have no issues but would like to upgrade to the 5s and pass on my 4s to my sister. Is it possible to upgrade more than 1 month early? If I had to wait until April, I would actually just hold onto the 4s, because my sister would not need a new phone at that stage.

Hi goz83

I have looked into this and I have been informed that unfortunately yourcontract would need to be completed to the 18 months before an upgrade is available. I had hoped I could offer better news for you and I'm sorry for the inconvenience this may cause.

Best wishes

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭goz83

Hi goz83

I have looked into this and I have been informed that unfortunately yourcontract would need to be completed to the 18 months before an upgrade is available. I had hoped I could offer better news for you and I'm sorry for the inconvenience this may cause.

Best wishes

Al

I had been told that I can upgrade after 17 months (1 month early). Is this not the case any longer?

Advertisement