Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keith Barry

Options
  • 11-03-2013 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭

Hiya,

Has anyone been to Keith Barrys show, The Dark Side?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭maccored

whats he got to do with the paranormal? He does a bad job of trying to be Derren Brown.

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Hoochiemama

His new show is about the Paranormal. Hence me asking here

i doubt it. more than like mediums and Ouija boards I'd bet money. thats not paranormal, thats a cheap shot at 'proving' the paranormal is pants. As I say - bad Derren Brown impersonator.

Brilliant. Loads of help you are.

Well thanks for your opinion but I didnt actually ask for it. i asked had anyone seen the show

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

lol Keith is a sound lad, entertaining at what he does too, haven't seen his new show though so not much help with it sorry, have heard good things about it if thats any help?

• Advertisement

Brilliant. Loads of help you are.

Well thanks for your opinion but I didnt actually ask for it. i asked had anyone seen the show

Sorry about that. "Oh wow he's brilliant!" That suit? Still doesnt make this thread in any way paranormal related though.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

No back seat modding, please and thank you.

Keith Barry may not be paranormal but his show is about creating fake paranormal phenomenon, so a good fit here if you ask me. Understanding fakery is part of the process of learning about this stuff.

Havent seen the show - not my thing - but he did a 'medium' reading for a dj on local radio recently and the guy was so shocked by what he said couldnt finish his show. So whatever he is doing, he must be good at it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Rasheed

I went to him a few months ago and I really enjoyed it to be honest. Yeah, some bits are a bit of a cliche but some stunts looked class! It's fast, interesting and you wouldn't find the few hours going.

It's definitely worth the price of a ticket in my opinion.

Thanks Guys. Yeah it was the reading he did on the radio station that got me intrigued Oryx. :)

Advertisement